Should she have told him?

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t see how she had any obligation. He never showed any interest in the dog before and TBH, friends should stop picking sides in this. It’s childish. This is none of their business and they should leave them to deal with whatever issues they may still have.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If I was with him for 12 years, I probably would have sent him a text or email to let him know the dog died.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. He didn't care about the dog, she had the dog and he had no contact with the dog. Therefore she didn't have to tell him anything.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

These people sound like they have the emotional maturity of my child in junior high.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No. Who really cares. He didn't.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:27 pm OK so here is a semi quick version a man and a woman have been together for 10 years and married for almost 2 years. During the relationship they get a puppy together well the woman wanted it and the man went along with it. They raise the dog who has seizure issues and requires many daily medicines and constant medical attention together. They have a bad breakup a year ago where the woman says the man cheated and the man who has no proof says that she verbally and psychically abused him. The man will also not give her a divorce unless she pays a lot of money to him since she was the main breadwinner and he stayed home doing the things he wanted to do for many years. She kept the house they rented and he went to live in an apartment after she kicked him out. She kept the dog because he couldn't afford the dog and all the medical expenses. Well the dog died in October and she just posted about it on social media and some people told him and he found out. They have been broken up a few years now and he never once visited the dog or tried. The dog was 6 and died of end stage liver failure. This has caused a little split among friends who say that she should have told him when it happened and others who say she had no obligation to tell him. What do you think?
First, the man can't refuse to give her a divorce, she can get a divorce regardless. He can get alimony just like a woman can.
Second, the woman can't just kick him out unless she was awarded the house.... in the divorce that hasn't happened yet.
Third, She should have told him regardless of anything else. She probably wouldn't let him see the dog
You are the woman in this troll post, just admit it OP
I agree with most of your post but there was no house to award. They rented.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t see what it would have hurt.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, she should have.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I cannot imagine a world where I have the time or energy to get involved in a someone else's dispute over a pet.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They had a bad break up a year ago.
But they broke up years ago and he hasn't seen the dog since.

If they just broke up a year ago I would have probably dropped him a text.

If they broke up years ago and he hasn't made any attempt to see the dog, I would take it that he didn't care and not bother to contact him.

So those are my responses when you decide how this story really goes.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic