Pregnancy after tubal?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I had my tubes cut tied and burned in 2011 after a REALLY difficult pregnancy and delivery.

I have PCOS plus fibroids. My blood pressure was high from werk 10 till well after delivery. I have heart problems currently and high BP that doesnt respond well to meds. I had a uterine infection that almost sent me septic and required a 48 hr antibiotic hospitalization 2 days after delivery.
My dr said that another baby could kill me.

My cycle has always been off but a few days ago I had dark brown spotting/mucus. I cant stand the smell of pasta sauce (hated it when preg and when I had sinus infections). I'm 2 days late.

I swear if I'm pregnant it will be a bad time for everyone involved lol.

Idk. I'm going to test later in the week if I need to but omg. I cant be pregnant!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You should take a test now. If you are pregnant it is most likely ectopic. I almost died from that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Do women not realize cycles can fluctuate?
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The more you look for signs, the more there will be. Take a test now regardless, an ectopic is likely.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:09 pm Do women not realize cycles can fluctuate?
"My cycle has always been off but a few days ago I had dark brown spotting/mucus."

My cycle has ALWAYS been crazy. Even before kids. The spotting has me scratching my head
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You should test asap considering you're a walking time bomb while pregnant.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm You should take a test now. If you are pregnant it is most likely ectopic. I almost died from that.
I dont have a test. And I'm not driving an hr to get one lol. I'll get one when I go shopping on tuesday.

I'm sure it's all in my head
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:15 pm You should test asap considering you're a walking time bomb while pregnant.
💣💣💣
I will get a test tuesday. I'm not driving an hr one way tonight to get one.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:15 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm You should take a test now. If you are pregnant it is most likely ectopic. I almost died from that.
I dont have a test. And I'm not driving an hr to get one lol. I'll get one when I go shopping on tuesday.

I said pretty much the same thing. I ended up in the ICU for a week and a half. I went into cardiac arrest twice. It isnt anything to mess around with. In this situation it is better to be safe than sorry.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:15 pm

I said pretty much the same thing. I ended up in the ICU for a week and a half. I went into cardiac arrest twice. It isnt anything to mess around with. In this situation it is better to be safe than sorry.
Did this happen after you had a tubal?
I feel perfectly fine. No cramping. No vomiting. No pain etc.

I honestly dont remember that time dh and I had S*x either so I cant even go off that
Locked Previous topicNext topic