Pregnancy after tubal?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:19 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:15 pm

I dont have a test. And I'm not driving an hr to get one lol. I'll get one when I go shopping on tuesday.

I'm sure it's all in my head
I said pretty much the same thing. I ended up in the ICU for a week and a half. I went into cardiac arrest twice. It isnt anything to mess around with. In this situation it is better to be safe than sorry.
Did this happen after you had a tubal?
I feel perfectly fine. No cramping. No vomiting. No pain etc.

I honestly dont remember that time dh and I had S*x either so I cant even go off that
Yes it happened after a tubal. I had an ectopic pregnancy. It caused my Fallopian tube to rupture. I had no cramping, vomiting, or pain beforehand. Then all of a sudden I was in pain and I passed out. If I was alone I would have died.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I know a lady that had a healthy full term baby after getting a tubal 10 years prior
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yes you certainly get pregnant after tubal. Especially if the surgeon didn't put a knot in them and then tie them off with sutures and cauterize. If there's any kind of entryway left, it is indeed possible.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

You are not pregnant
Anonymous 2

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:02 pm You are not pregnant
How could you possibly know that?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:04 pm
I have no idea if she is pregnant or not. Other posters are giving her lots of information which she is not taking so seriously. My approach is to just tell her what she wants to hear. No one is dumb enough to take a medical diagnosis from an anonymous poster on a social media site full of trolls and bitchy women.
No harm no foul.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:08 pm
I have no idea if she is pregnant or not. Other posters are giving her lots of information which she is not taking so seriously. My approach is to just tell her what she wants to hear. No one is dumb enough to take a medical diagnosis from an anonymous poster on a social media site full of trolls and bitchy women.
No harm no foul.
Its not that I'm not taking it seriously. But I'm not driving an hour one way for a pee test. I'll get one tuesday when I go out.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:11 pm
iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:08 pm

No harm no foul.
Its not that I'm not taking it seriously. But I'm not driving an hour one way for a pee test. I'll get one tuesday when I go out.
Exactly. My response means absolutely nothing to you. You aren't taking any of the very good advice given to you from other women who have gone through what you say you are going through seriously. Doesn't matter what is said in this thread because you aren't going to take a test until its convenient for you which will be on Tuesday. Nothing changes that for you...Tuesday it is. and then you will know
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have pcos and have brown spotting pretty much every month. Yucky but thats how it is.

Hope everything is good for you, OP. There are so many reasons you could have brown spotting.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:22 pm I have pcos and have brown spotting pretty much every month. Yucky but thats how it is.

Hope everything is good for you, OP. There are so many reasons you could have brown spotting.
I'm 99.999999% convinced it's in my head since a friend mentioned it.

I've never had the spotting before so I'm also like "uhhhh wtf???"

I knew as soon as I was preg w my 2 kids and I dont have that feeling now lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic