Are you rude?

bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m actually one of the nicest people you could meet. If I get rude, which I can, there’s definitely a reason.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can be.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:03 pm I'm honest. I'm sure I come across as rude more often than I would consider myself rude.
I really like this answer.
I feel the same way.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:11 pm I’m actually one of the nicest people you could meet. If I get rude, which I can, there’s definitely a reason.
I believe that.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I try very hard not to be.. I don't like it when people are rude to me, so I try not to be rude to others.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I try not to be rude, I know that sometimes people are offended by my cut to the point habit. My job requires me to be clear, firm, and to stand my ground, sometimes it spill over into my life.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I know how to be rude. Many times I don't even try to hold back.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope not. I find it difficult to know how people perceive things sometimes, so maybe people think I am more than I know.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Same. I can get rude when I witness people showing little regard for others.
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:11 pm I’m actually one of the nicest people you could meet. If I get rude, which I can, there’s definitely a reason.
Locked Previous topicNext topic