Would this make you feel angry?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 pm No matter how you spin it, if employee #1 is with a client, it is definitely called "interrupting" if employee #2 inserts herself into the client's time. I don't "expect them to chatter on to me the whole time." I expect them to be polite, do my nails, and send me on my merry way. And if they want to yack to one another in their native language in between customers, that's fine, too. But don't yack to other employees when you're with a client. Period.

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:21 pm It's not interrupting if no one's talking. You expect them to chatter on to you the whole time and can't give ten seconds of attention to their coworker?
Yep. I've been cut because mama was all engrossed with her girlfriend that came in to blab. She wasn't paying attention, because she was looking over her shoulder yapping away. I was not happy.
That has nothing to do with what language they are speaking.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:44 pm
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:50 pm Not really.
But I have wished I could speak Mandarin once or twice during a manicure.😉
You KNOW they're smack talking us!
Most likely, they really aren't.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 pm No matter how you spin it, if employee #1 is with a client, it is definitely called "interrupting" if employee #2 inserts herself into the client's time. I don't "expect them to chatter on to me the whole time." I expect them to be polite, do my nails, and send me on my merry way. And if they want to yack to one another in their native language in between customers, that's fine, too. But don't yack to other employees when you're with a client. Period.

Yep. I've been cut because mama was all engrossed with her girlfriend that came in to blab. She wasn't paying attention, because she was looking over her shoulder yapping away. I was not happy.
That has nothing to do with what language they are speaking.
I was clearly referring to the point about yapping going on while someone's in the chair. I don't care what language they're speaking, they've got sharp implements near my skin. Pay attention and stop social hour.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 8

Unread post

As an English speaker living in another country, what really makes me mad is when I'm having a private conversation with a compatriot and people around us start gawking... and trying to listen in. I've even had people on public transport and in restaurants swivel in their seats to listen (sometimes they whisper to their neighbor that they don't understand all of it but that they get the gist). Then they get upset when I tell them how rude they're being (because it doesn't occur to them that I might actually speak their language too...).
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, why would that bother me?

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People have the right to speak any language they want. It would only bother me if I knew for sure that they were talking about me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic