Unread post

What do you think of this request? Messed up or fine to do? Found on Reddit

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rude as f**k. If she wanted pics with just her bio kids she should have done them at that time and it's obvious sure do NOT love him...look how far away he is from everyone
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:15 pm Rude as f**k. If she wanted pics with just her bio kids she should have done them at that time and it's obvious sure do NOT love him...look how far away he is from everyone
That was the first thing I noticed too. Seems like she purposely had him sit further away when he could have been on her other side and she could have put her arm around him.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think its fucked up. She should've taken pics with just herself and her kids without hubby if she wanted them without the step kids. I don't even like the idea of her, hubby and only their kids. I don't do family pics because we are blended so the only family pics I take only include me and my kids and no spouse whatsoever.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She is a bitch, and all those children deserve better
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'd never announce in public, "Please crop out my step kids." But I see nothing wrong with pictures being taken of just her and her kids. That said, though, I remember the time that my step kids' mom freaked out because I included her kids in our Christmas photo. Damned if you and damned if you don't.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I guess it depends on the family but we’ve always had steps in family photos. Everyone I know has been lucky with good coparenting relationships so that issue hasn’t come up yet. Requesting a crop on Facebook is tacky either way though.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:27 pm I'd never announce in public, "Please crop out my step kids." But I see nothing wrong with pictures being taken of just her and her kids. That said, though, I remember the time that my step kids' mom freaked out because I included her kids in our Christmas photo. Damned if you and damned if you don't.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:27 pm I'd never announce in public, "Please crop out my step kids." But I see nothing wrong with pictures being taken of just her and her kids. That said, though, I remember the time that my step kids' mom freaked out because I included her kids in our Christmas photo. Damned if you and damned if you don't.
Oh please. The step mother victim card has been played. It's over. Don't want drama? Don't marry a guy with an ex and kids. It's really very simple.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Absolutely.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:07 pm I guess it depends on the family but we’ve always had steps in family photos. Everyone I know has been lucky with good coparenting relationships so that issue hasn’t come up yet. Requesting a crop on Facebook is tacky either way though.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I didn't feel at all like a victim. We just did the right thing: disregarded her request and included the kids in the pictures.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Oh please. The step mother victim card has been played. It's over. Don't want drama? Don't marry a guy with an ex and kids. It's really very simple.
Locked Previous topicNext topic