What do you think of this?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I would have done the same.

Every kid doesn't need a trophy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That’s a harsh lesson when it comes to a child and family. I’m sure she goes out of her way to make sure he knows he’s not a part of their family which is sad.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:38 pm I would have done the same.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:05 pm That’s a harsh lesson when it comes to a child and family. I’m sure she goes out of her way to make sure he knows he’s not a part of their family which is sad.

Get over it. Not everyone thinks your kid is special.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ok? I would hope the step parents would at least treat them decently instead of acting like jealous teenagers. Are you the one who made the Facebook post? 😂
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:05 pm That’s a harsh lesson when it comes to a child and family. I’m sure she goes out of her way to make sure he knows he’s not a part of their family which is sad.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I think she is a F***ing bitch and a c**t. I'm assuming these pictures will hang somewhere in her home where that little boy will see that he's been excluded. She should be throat punched.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:48 pm Ok? I would hope the step parents would at least treat them decently instead of acting like jealous teenagers. Are you the one who made the Facebook post? 😂
Treating someone decent doesn't mean including them. Lol
Anonymous 5

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:08 pm I think she is a F***ing bitch and a c**t. I'm assuming these pictures will hang somewhere in her home where that little boy will see that he's been excluded. She should be throat punched.
I would just cut the kid out.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hmmm666 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:18 pm
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:15 pm Rude as f**k. If she wanted pics with just her bio kids she should have done them at that time and it's obvious sure do NOT love him...look how far away he is from everyone
That was the first thing I noticed too. Seems like she purposely had him sit further away when he could have been on her other side and she could have put her arm around him.
If my hubby ever treated my oldest like that we would not be together anymore. Thankfully he has been in her life since she was 2 and her only dad since she was 3. She is 13 now. And he definitely treats her like she is his and always has. They are extremely close.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:12 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:08 pm I think she is a F***ing bitch and a c**t. I'm assuming these pictures will hang somewhere in her home where that little boy will see that he's been excluded. She should be throat punched.
I would just cut the kid out.
Then you are no better than that F***ing bitch.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:48 pm Ok? I would hope the step parents would at least treat them decently instead of acting like jealous teenagers. Are you the one who made the Facebook post? 😂
Treating someone decent doesn't mean including them. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic