Im choosing between my minor children and adult child

Anonymous 9

Unread post

You were good until telling her not to contact you again. No brand new gramma would take it that far. Try again with a better troll attempt.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You told her not to contact you again? So which "cut off any family member who dares to call me out" individual are you? And enjoy not having a relationship with your son or grandchild anymore.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this this Christmas, I hope your son understands even though his wife doesn't. I hope they don't cut you out of your grandbaby's life for it.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 1

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:58 pm You told her not to contact you again? So which "cut off any family member who dares to call me out" individual are you? And enjoy not having a relationship with your son or grandchild anymore.
Yea I did tell her not to talk to me until she grows up. Im not neccissarily pro cut off but if her immaturity and hypocrisy tells her to do it than so be it. I will not be held by her/their demands. Expecting anyone to drive 9 hours for a couple of hours is ridiculous. Her Christmas and her baby's Christmas is no more important than my own children
Anonymous 1

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm I'm so sorry you're having to go through this this Christmas, I hope your son understands even though his wife doesn't. I hope they don't cut you out of your grandbaby's life for it.
If they do it would be their own loss. Not mine
Anonymous 10

Unread post

You handled that like a mature woman... I said sarcastically.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:53 pm My oldest son who is 24 lives about 4 and a half hours away. He and his wife have a 2 month old little girl. Very precious. From the very get go they have said they would not be traveling for the holidays. I compleyely understand and Im very supportive of their decisions. However, they are not very very supportive of mine. Today DIL called me to find out what time we will be arriving at her house for baby's first Christmas. I told her we weren't going. I explained to her that puts a very unfair expectation on me and minooye. I still have small children at home. My youngest just turned 4 a month ago. My next oldest is 8, my next oldest is 12,next oldest is 17. I explained to her that my dh,myself and 17 yo still have to be at work the next day and I wasn't driving 9 hours in 1 day effectivelyruining my chuldren's holiday. She told me I was being unfair and putting ny younger children above my oldest and grandchild and that I was the worst MIL and Grandma ever and I was ruining her Christmas. I told her sorry she felt that way and until she grows the f**k up and apologizes do not contact me anymore. Her hypocracy is amazing to me
You both need to grow up.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If that is a truthful sentiment, that's sad.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:36 pm
stilltfez wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm I'm so sorry you're having to go through this this Christmas, I hope your son understands even though his wife doesn't. I hope they don't cut you out of your grandbaby's life for it.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:36 pm
If that's how little love you feel towards your grandchild, then it's best that they never come around you again. You are clearly the toxic type.
Locked Previous topicNext topic