Lying your ass off

CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 pm We still had trolls when there wasn’t an anonymous option. We went through a few months where you had to have an account to post (no guest posting) and the extension didn’t work or was turned off. People just made new accounts and if they were outed they would keep making more. There’s a couple on here who had at least 4 or 5 accounts at one point lol
CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:35 am I think there should be no anonymous feature then there wouldn't be any trolls and people would have to not hide who they are when they want to be an asshole.

Unless you use your real name here, nobody knows who you are. People should use their screen name and own their words.
Yikes. That's dedication !
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Lustywench wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 pm
CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:16 pm

See? This is the #1 reason people are anonymous. Just to be an asshole. It's not to dodge harrassment. It's to be a c**t.
Are you calling anon 3 or anon 1 a c**t?
Lol...does it matter?
She loves that word.
I meant in general. I'm not calling either 1 or 3 it. If it comes off that way, I apologize.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Lol...does it matter?
She loves that word.
I can ask a question.
She probably wont answer anyway that would be admitting she violated the rule
Of course you can.
I didn't mean to make it sound like your question wasn't a valid one.
You're right.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Lol...does it matter?
She loves that word.
I meant in general. I'm not calling either 1 or 3 it. If it comes off that way, I apologize.
No worries!!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:06 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:02 pm
Lol!
Did I claim it was everyone's opinion?
No.
Your argument is so weak.🖕
At least I can read and understand what I read, unlike you. I said YOUR opinion means shit and I never said you said "Everyone"
You are weak sweetie and you suck
See? This is the #1 reason people are anonymous. Just to be an asshole. It's not to dodge harrassment. It's to be a c**t.
Yeah and to be hypocrites too. They're all about "i dont want to be harassed" but follow the people who use their SN around to harass them.
I can't block an anon. They get free reign to do whatever they please and then whine like 2 year olds when they get called out.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This post was about trolling...and how some people aren't good at it🤷‍♀️
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don't mind troll posts. They are entertaining. But the trolls here just use the same material over and over again. Lame. On cm there were so many different troll topics. Here we have 2-BM is mad and Australia.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It is true that you can't block an anon. But it's also true that your scroll button works.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

This site is mostly for entertainment. Without troll posts there would be no entertainment.
We all have the skill needed to ignore whatever post we think are created by trolls. It's not rocket science.
Merry Christmas
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I tried trolling once on CM and I realized that I suck at trolling. I'm not good at it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic