Anonymous 1

Unread post

AKA trolling...
Some of you suck at it. :lol:
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You guys do a good job at running the real people off of this site so stop complaining about the corny ass trolls
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 am You guys do a good job at running the real people off of this site so stop complaining about the corny ass trolls
🖕
You're gross.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some of it is pretty transparent.
I'm over the recycled posts too.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think there should be no anonymous feature then there wouldn't be any trolls and people would have to not hide who they are when they want to be an asshole.

Unless you use your real name here, nobody knows who you are. People should use their screen name and own their words.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:35 am I think there should be no anonymous feature then there wouldn't be any trolls and people would have to not hide who they are when they want to be an asshole.

Unless you use your real name here, nobody knows who you are. People should use their screen name and own their words.
There are groups without that feature.
I don't mind it.
Some issues are sensitive or could potentially identify someone.
I see the need for it in a confessions group.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I agree that some are not real good at trolling and that there are a lot of troll posts. But for me, as long as the story is somewhat realistic, I don't even care if it's made up because it leads to some good conversation and debates.

I think the anon function is necessary because some members like to follow specific members from post to post and harass them.

Regarding anons owning their words...Why do some of you care so much about who said what? What does that matter? If you don't like what an anon says, can't you just address that anon? Why must you have a screen name to call them out on their words?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:35 am I think there should be no anonymous feature then there wouldn't be any trolls and people would have to not hide who they are when they want to be an asshole.

That wouldn't work because they could always make another account just to post the troll posts under.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:42 am I agree that some are not real good at trolling and that there are a lot of troll posts. But for me, as long as the story is somewhat realistic, I don't even care if it's made up because it leads to some good conversation and debates.

I think the anon function is necessary because some members like to follow specific members from post to post and harass them.

Regarding anons owning their words...Why do some of you care so much about who said what? What does that matter? If you don't like what an anon says, can't you just address that anon? Why must you have a screen name to call them out on their words?
They need to know who to follow and harrass.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:26 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 am You guys do a good job at running the real people off of this site so stop complaining about the corny ass trolls
🖕
You're gross.
You snatched the asshole anon 2 spot today, congrats
Locked Previous topicNext topic