The judge ordered that SM can not be at the house when my kids are

Anonymous 5

Unread post

*yawn*
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You just did SM a favor. With one swift toss of a knife, her SS is no longer coming to her house.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon she would have been arrested.

Try again.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:03 am About 2 months ago SM threw a knife at DS16. It hit him in the leg and he needed stitches. He had said something about if she even knew how many baby daddies she had. They had been butting heads for months/years.

The police were called. My ex was caught in the middle. He didn't want a divorce but he knew that what SM did was wrong. She said she lost her temper and just threw what she had in her hands which happened to be a knife, she was doing the dishes.

I went to court for emergency custody of my kids a couple days after it happened. We just went to court again to handle official custody. My ex said he wanted the kids to come back and live with him part of the time again. I said I would never feel comfortable with them being around SM and my kids feel the same. The judge left visitation up to the descretion of me and the kids as long as SM is not there.

The judge said that the kids could go to his house but only if she is not there. The judge suggests that we also go to court for DS to get a restraining order against her so we have all angles covered.

I just can't believe all of this even happened in the first place.
Bad troll, you forgot to include that SM was arrested and dh didn't bail her out of jail.
Better luck next time
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:07 pm Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon she would have been arrested.

Try again.
She was. I thought people would understand something so basic when I said "the cops were called".
Anonymous 7

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 am Again with the court bullshit. A woman throws a knife and cuts your 16 yo son and you run to court. Jut stop having him go there genius. Like this troll post is real anyway. New material please.
Are you F***ing stupid or something...If anyone throws a knife at me or my one of my children damn right the F***ing cops are going to called. Damn F***ing right Im going to have the CO amended so she would have no access to any of my kids
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

The reason she threw the knife is completely irrelevant. She threw a weapon and it hit her target. That is minimally assault and could be attempted murder.
Was she arrested and charged? She should have been.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:13 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:07 pm Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon she would have been arrested.

Try again.
She was. I thought people would understand something so basic when I said "the cops were called".
So when someone says the cops were called, I should assume someone was arrested?
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:46 pm The reason she threw the knife is completely irrelevant. She threw a weapon and it hit her target. That is minimally assault and could be attempted murder.
Was she arrested and charged? She should have been.
OP thinks that since the cops were called we need to assume she was arrested.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 7

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:47 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Try again.
So when someone says the cops were called, I should assume someone was arrested?
When there are knives being thrown and someone being injured it would be very ignorant to not assume that someone went to jail that day
Locked Previous topicNext topic