The judge ordered that SM can not be at the house when my kids are

Anonymous 4

Unread post

You might be surprised by the things that happen that cops do NOT arrest for.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:48 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:47 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:13 pm

She was. I thought people would understand something so basic when I said "the cops were called".
So when someone says the cops were called, I should assume someone was arrested?
When there are knives being thrown and someone being injured it would be very ignorant to not assume that someone went to jail that day
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:34 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:18 am

I can't just have him locked up and while I think he is making a poor choice to stay with her it is his choice. As long as my kids are safe they still want a relationship with their dad.
In your case it would have been the new wife locked up, not your ex. Have fun with the next time she assaults your child. Her crazy ass should be in jail. If this were true. At this point you do sound like a troll. Or someone not operating with a full deck.
She hasn't gone to criminal court for what happened yet. That is still to come. The kids will not be around her we are all in agreement on that.
So she is going to go stay where when your kids are there? I doubt she will leave.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 am

In your case it would have been the new wife locked up, not your ex. Have fun with the next time she assaults your child. Her crazy ass should be in jail. If this were true. At this point you do sound like a troll. Or someone not operating with a full deck.
She hasn't gone to criminal court for what happened yet. That is still to come. The kids will not be around her we are all in agreement on that.
So she is going to go stay where when your kids are there? I doubt she will leave.
If she doesn't leave it won't take long for the courts to find a place to stay
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Lol. An arraignment would have followed the assumed arrest and a ro would have been given.
I shit glitter
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a mess, and your son must've been shocked at the turn it took. I'm glad the judge saw the situation as it was and worked with your son to find a way for him to still see his dad.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Okay I will play along with your troll story. Your ex is a piece of shit for choosing to stay with a crazy bitch who assaulted your son.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SM went way way too far and I am happy she was arrested. It is never okay to assault anyone.
Hopefully your son is still grounded for what he said and had a punishment beyond "a talking to." He is damn near an adult and knew better.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Lol. An arraignment would have followed the assumed arrest and a ro would have been given.
Not always true.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:26 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Not always true.
An arraignment follows an arrest at the arraignment they can request a ro. That's how that works.
I shit glitter
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have just seen it many times. They say they will but they never do. And everyone lies.
Locked Previous topicNext topic