The judge ordered that SM can not be at the house when my kids are

Anonymous 1

Unread post

About 2 months ago SM threw a knife at DS16. It hit him in the leg and he needed stitches. He had said something about if she even knew how many baby daddies she had. They had been butting heads for months/years.

The police were called. My ex was caught in the middle. He didn't want a divorce but he knew that what SM did was wrong. She said she lost her temper and just threw what she had in her hands which happened to be a knife, she was doing the dishes.

I went to court for emergency custody of my kids a couple days after it happened. We just went to court again to handle official custody. My ex said he wanted the kids to come back and live with him part of the time again. I said I would never feel comfortable with them being around SM and my kids feel the same. The judge left visitation up to the descretion of me and the kids as long as SM is not there.

The judge said that the kids could go to his house but only if she is not there. The judge suggests that we also go to court for DS to get a restraining order against her so we have all angles covered.

I just can't believe all of this even happened in the first place.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Thanks for trolling.

If this were true, you would have posted about it when it happened just to vent, then if everyone on here was interested, you could have then updated..

Learn to troll better.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a mess!

I would be quite disappointed in my DS for saying something so disrespectful to his father’s wife.

But what a crazy woman, to throw a knife, good grief...a restraining order is likely the right way to go...

He’s 16, hopefully his father can continue to be an influence though, as your DS still has some impulse control issues...

Good luck!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:11 am What a mess!

I would be quite disappointed in my DS for saying something so disrespectful to his father’s wife.

But what a crazy woman, to throw a knife, good grief...a restraining order is likely the right way to go...

He’s 16, hopefully his father can continue to be an influence though, as your DS still has some impulse control issues...

Good luck!
I was not at all happy about what DS said and we talked about that multiple times.

I would like them to spend more time together I just am not sure how it will work.

I originally thought the judge would say that my ex would have visitations outside the house. That could still happen but everything is up in the air at this point.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Again with the court bullshit. A woman throws a knife and cuts your 16 yo son and you run to court. Jut stop having him go there genius. Like this troll post is real anyway. New material please.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:03 am About 2 months ago SM threw a knife at DS16. It hit him in the leg and he needed stitches. He had said something about if she even knew how many baby daddies she had. They had been butting heads for months/years.

The police were called. My ex was caught in the middle. He didn't want a divorce but he knew that what SM did was wrong. She said she lost her temper and just threw what she had in her hands which happened to be a knife, she was doing the dishes.

I went to court for emergency custody of my kids a couple days after it happened. We just went to court again to handle official custody. My ex said he wanted the kids to come back and live with him part of the time again. I said I would never feel comfortable with them being around SM and my kids feel the same. The judge left visitation up to the descretion of me and the kids as long as SM is not there.

The judge said that the kids could go to his house but only if she is not there. The judge suggests that we also go to court for DS to get a restraining order against her so we have all angles covered.

Your ex wasn't caught in the middle. His loyalty was to his son, not the piece of trash who threw a knife at him. He put her above his own child even after she could have done much worse damage by throwing a knife at his son. That speaks volumes. If my husband did that during an argument, I wouldn't rest until he was locked up and his parental rights terminated. At this point I can't imagine why you'd want him to spend any time with your son. He's proved he cares more about his nasty wife.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:03 am About 2 months ago SM threw a knife at DS16. It hit him in the leg and he needed stitches. He had said something about if she even knew how many baby daddies she had. They had been butting heads for months/years.

Your ex wasn't caught in the middle. His loyalty was to his son, not the piece of trash who threw a knife at him. He put her above his own child even after she could have done much worse damage by throwing a knife at his son. That speaks volumes. If my husband did that, I wouldn't rest until he was locked up and his parental rights terminated.
I can't just have him locked up and while I think he is making a poor choice to stay with her it is his choice. As long as my kids are safe they still want a relationship with their dad.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:18 am

Your ex wasn't caught in the middle. His loyalty was to his son, not the piece of trash who threw a knife at him. He put her above his own child even after she could have done much worse damage by throwing a knife at his son. That speaks volumes. If my husband did that, I wouldn't rest until he was locked up and his parental rights terminated.
I can't just have him locked up and while I think he is making a poor choice to stay with her it is his choice. As long as my kids are safe they still want a relationship with their dad.
In your case it would have been the new wife locked up, not your ex. Have fun with the next time she assaults your child. Her crazy ass should be in jail. If this were true. At this point you do sound like a troll. Or someone not operating with a full deck.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I wouldn't want her around my son either.

And if I were your DH, your son would be grounded for saying such disrespectful stuff to an adult. But I realize that since he won't be at his father's house, his father can't ground him.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:18 am

In your case it would have been the new wife locked up, not your ex. Have fun with the next time she assaults your child. Her crazy ass should be in jail. If this were true. At this point you do sound like a troll. Or someone not operating with a full deck.
She hasn't gone to criminal court for what happened yet. That is still to come. The kids will not be around her we are all in agreement on that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic