Sis was made to move out because of xmas

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My sister had to move out of her house all because she got a real christmas tree. It was clearly stated in her contract that a real/live christmas tree was against the rules. The owners of the home consider it a fire hazard and banned them. This is pretty normal in the area because live Christmas Trees are not the norm in my country (I live in Australia, because they are just not grown very much.

To put it into perspective, the tree my sister bought was from a farm 45 hours away from us, it is the only place in the area that sells real christmas trees. The trees come mostly dead and look awful. My sister still thought it would be a good idea to pay $150 for a tree that was already falling apart and go against her lease. My sister has always wanted a real christmas tree so when she saw them being sold she didnt care about anything else.

Well the family saw the real tree and decided to not renew her lease. She has until the end of the month to move out.

She is playing the victim and acting like these are really awful people. I dont see anything wrong with their rules or how they are handling it. They technically could go and evict her for breaking the contract, they arent even doing that they are just saying they wont continue to have her live there.

Now she wants to move into my house which is not going to happen.
WWYD?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This is my post from last year.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I didn't realise people actually try to steal posts on here. What is actually wrong with you?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yay! Australia!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

For an update on this her landlords and her talked and worked it out, she still lives there and has a fake tree.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would stop trying to troll, if I were you.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOO
**backs out of post, going back to hallmark movies**
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Try trolling about dingos and roos next time.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

OMG don't you trolls have any originality at all?!?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:08 pm Yay! Australia!
Australia strikes again! :lol:
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic