Stupid questions.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How often people ask stupid questions when the answer is so obvious and simple.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This used to be an ongoing argument with my ex when he was alive. To him the computer questions people at his job asked him were so obvious. And I'd answer not everyone knows IT you fool. I mean sure are definitely not the brightest bulb but just answer them..I thought he talked down to people.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think any question is stupid if the person asking doesn't know the answer.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If someone never asks how will they learn?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:36 am How often people ask stupid questions when the answer is so obvious and simple.
This post is pretty damn stupid in my opinion, as is the person making it :?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You mean stupid like "So, you're sitting on the couch watching TV, huh?" or something similar. Yeah, those kinds of 'observation' type questions bring out the snarky bitch in me.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The only real stupid question is the question that is not asked. Some questions are rhetorical where they are only asked to make a point.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My husband asks what's for dinner at least 3 times. Once before I start cooking (understandable), once while standing in the kitchen watching me cook it (mildly annoying) and once right before he takes a bite. (F***ing infuriating) I know he does it just to annoy me and it works.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:05 pm My husband asks what's for dinner at least 3 times. Once before I start cooking (understandable), once while standing in the kitchen watching me cook it (mildly annoying) and once right before he takes a bite. (F***ing infuriating) I know he does it just to annoy me and it works.
You should make a normal dinner but then at the table present him with something truly gross but easy to make. Like one of those seventies jello salads or something.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Working in retail/food service will have people understanding that there is in fact, a such thing as a stupid question. Common sense isn’t common.
Locked Previous topicNext topic