Stupid questions.

bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:20 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:05 pm My husband asks what's for dinner at least 3 times. Once before I start cooking (understandable), once while standing in the kitchen watching me cook it (mildly annoying) and once right before he takes a bite. (F***ing infuriating) I know he does it just to annoy me and it works.
You should make a normal dinner but then at the table present him with something truly gross but easy to make. Like one of those seventies jello salads or something.
LOL Those were really nasty.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Never ask a question you don't already know the answer.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

For instance?
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know they say "there's no such thing as a stupid question." Working retail showed me that is definitely not true.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I wouldn't call that a "stupid question." The questioner wants to connect with you.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:14 pm You mean stupid like "So, you're sitting on the couch watching TV, huh?" or something similar. Yeah, those kinds of 'observation' type questions bring out the snarky bitch in me.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:27 pm I wouldn't call that a "stupid question." The questioner wants to connect with you.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:14 pm You mean stupid like "So, you're sitting on the couch watching TV, huh?" or something similar. Yeah, those kinds of 'observation' type questions bring out the snarky bitch in me.
That is not the way to connect with me, at all. Stupid, inane questions like that make me want to scream.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I hate when people ask me questions they already know the answer to. Or I know they don't want answer too.

For example, The other day I was at my "friends" house at 2 am. For some reason my brother was picking up his DD from my mom's house and saw my car (The friend lives a block or 2 from mom) and the next day my brother asks "What were you doing at J's house?" Dude you probably know the answer and you really don't Want the answer. Why ask?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! Yeah, those ones are great. Like when my husband comes in sees me and asks: “oh, are you home?” It just makes me say “no, I’m a mirage. Try to go through me.” I’m sure we’ve all had that dumb moment. I’ve come into the room to tell my husband “oh, are you watching Star Wars?”... well, duh... it’s right there on the TV in front of him. 😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic