Adult crybabies.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They moan, piss and cry when they don't get they're own way. Entitlement is gross and embarrassing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Because you moaning and pissing and crying about crybabies makes you different somehow...πŸ€”
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:43 am They moan, piss and cry when they don't get they're own way. Entitlement is gross and embarrassing.
Just like your moaning, pissing and crying ass is doing in this post?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I only see that online. Irl if my friends cry they've a damned good reason to. Osteoporosis, bad dentures, their kids in trouble, health insurance...
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am I only see that online. Irl if my friends cry they've a damned good reason to. Osteoporosis, bad dentures, their kids in trouble, health insurance...
This
IRL most people know shit isn’t going to go their way
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemme guess... facebook
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:43 am They moan, piss and cry when they don't get they're own way. Entitlement is gross and embarrassing.
*their
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You must be talking about yourself.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

My dh has turned into one. Hes offended by every thing & hes very affected by what others do.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic