Adult crybabies.

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am a crybaby. After baby #4 it seems every sappy scene in a show will get me crying, sad or heartwarming.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am I only see that online. Irl if my friends cry they've a damned good reason to. Osteoporosis, bad dentures, their kids in trouble, health insurance...
Bad dentures ... OMG
PJ you crack me up!

You don't think about it, but that would make you cry!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Why would someone else's entitlement be embarrassing to you?

Anyone who becomes a constant Negative Nellie around me gets to be placed in the outfield. Got no time for it.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:43 am They moan, piss and cry when they don't get they're own way. Entitlement is gross and embarrassing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am I only see that online. Irl if my friends cry they've a damned good reason to. Osteoporosis, bad dentures, their kids in trouble, health insurance...
Bad dentures ... OMG
PJ you crack me up!

I actually do have a friend who had a problem with her implants. She had snap in dentures and one of the implants became loose and painful. It ended up becoming a real problem. She has to let it heal and then get the old fashioned dentures. So yeah... don't miss those dental appointments. She also has osteoporosis.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I had jury duty a few weeks ago and this narcissistic asshole who proclaimed he was a business owner with important meetings flipped out on the commissioner of jurors when we first got there because she had refused to postpone his date when he called prior and refused to dismiss him that day. He then flipped out on the judge to the point where the judge had no choice but to dismiss him because no one would want him on the jury anyway. Personally I think he should have made him stick it out through selection because he was such a pompous jerk. Like no one else has family or work obligations they had to arrange to be there??? It was so hard to keep a straight face during his tantrums.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:D
Pjmm wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:52 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 am
Bad dentures ... OMG
PJ you crack me up!

I actually do have a friend who had a problem with her implants. She had snap in dentures and one of the implants became loose and painful. It ended up becoming a real problem. She has to let it heal and then get the old fashioned dentures. So yeah... don't miss those dental appointments. She also has osteoporosis.
Poor thing! That all sucks. I hope she heals up quickly.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:43 am They moan, piss, and cry when they don't get their way. Entitlement is gross and embarrassing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic