Cbd oil gummies

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anyone take them? Thoughts?

My DH was given one and he said it completely took his back pain away.

He has been to the chiropractor twice but still had pain since his back is messed up from work.

He wants to buy some now for when his back hurts.

I was thinking about giving one to my Mom too. She is 70 and she says on the days she has to run errands she comes home and her entire body hurts. So I thought maybe they could help. She currently take an opiate for her pain.

DH said they made his mouth feel tingly like how it feels when you use Orajel but that was the only side effect.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Check with your mom's dr. I doubt they will want her to use them if she's on opiates.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Personally I wouldn't but as long as you're in a legal state f**k it. Though I'd be sure to keep is LOCKED up so your kids don't accidentally (or on purpose) get to them and eat a whole bunch.
We had that happen last year after Xmas break. A group of like 5 kids knowingly brought in their parents edibles and shared them with their friend and classmates s at the local junior high. (27ish kids in total consumed them) 4 ended up being transported to the hospital with panic attacks because of it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I've been taking CBD oil (bottle is upstairs so I don't know the brand) at night. It helps with back pain but it doesn't completely take it away.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:04 pm Personally I wouldn't but as long as you're in a legal state f**k it. Though I'd be sure to keep is LOCKED up so your kids don't accidentally (or on purpose) get to them and eat a whole bunch.
We had that happen last year after Xmas break. A group of like 5 kids knowingly brought in their parents edibles and shared them with their friend and classmates s at the local junior high. (27ish kids in total consumed them) 4 ended up being transported to the hospital with panic attacks because of it.
Yes, they should definitely be kept up from the kids, but cbd has a very different effect on the body than edibles.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:04 pm Personally I wouldn't but as long as you're in a legal state f**k it. Though I'd be sure to keep is LOCKED up so your kids don't accidentally (or on purpose) get to them and eat a whole bunch.
Those were probably THC edibles. The CBD oil/edibles are not supposed to have less than 0.3% THC.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

CBD products are not required to state what amount of CBD oil are actually in them.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:18 pm
Those were probably THC edibles. The CBD oil/edibles are not supposed to have less than 0.3% THC.
I don't know. I don't partake, It caused a hell of an uproar though. Kids were suspended, some got detention and the 5 culprits who brought it in got referred to the police so......it was an entertaining start to the year.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:48 pm Anyone take them? Thoughts?

My DH was given one and he said it completely took his back pain away.

He has been to the chiropractor twice but still had pain since his back is messed up from work.

He wants to buy some now for when his back hurts.

I was thinking about giving one to my Mom too. She is 70 and she says on the days she has to run errands she comes home and her entire body hurts. So I thought maybe they could help. She currently take an opiate for her pain.

DH said they made his mouth feel tingly like how it feels when you use Orajel but that was the only side effect.
If it's a pure CBD gummy with no THC she should be fine. You sure his didn't have an amount of THC in them? Mine have never caused that problem.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There was THC in those.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic