Cbd oil gummies

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:53 pm Check with your mom's dr. I doubt they will want her to use them if she's on opiates.
Pure CBD will be fine. No THC in them whatsoever.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have looked into it for my husband to help with sleeping. My opinion is that there are medicinal purposes for some naturally occurring plants, for example, the aloe plant does help treat sunburn and ginger does help treat nausea, but for every herbal treatment that has medical backing to it, there are also natural remedies that either have no backing to them or they haven't been studied enough to know the long term side effects. With CBD, there just isn't enough out there for us to prove that it actually works. My husband is also currently on low dose SSRIs and there have been some studies that found that CBD may interfere with how well the SSRIs work, it just isn't conclusive enough for him to feel comfortable risking that. So for now, he isn't going to take it. Unknown side effects are just not worth it when this could just be modern-day snake oil. Your grandmother would have to decide what she feels comfortable with.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If it's CBD with less than 0.3% of THC concentrate (dry weight) it can be shipped to all 50 states. If the goal is CBD you do not need to live in a state that weed is legal. Please feel free to verity with the USPS website. Hemp is no longer a federally supervised product, which accounts for the change in the USPS policy.

OP I would try some of the topical first, especially if it is for pain like joints, back aches, it will be absorbed in the skin but not the blood stream. I take pain medications and use CBD topicals, they work well for me, and allows me to take a lower dose of medication. If possible go to a dispensary, they will answer you questions, and usually have small samples of CBD products (at least they do here). In my state which is a legal state, the guidelines for CBD products are cut and dry. In general CBD isolate is pure CBD with no other Cannabinoids or THC. Broad Spectrum CBD contains most cannabinoids but it generally doesn't include THC. Full spectrum CBD will have cannabinoids including THC. In general in topicals highly concentrated it going to be more effective, like Comfort Cream, Peak Extracts Rescue Rub has other oils like jojoba and coconut also. Mary's Nutritionals especially the Muscle Freeze, has great creams.
Brit
Villein
Villein

Unread post

The FDA just issued warnings about CBD oil. For men, they can shrink your balls.
Locked Previous topicNext topic