Those who do a frugal Christmas

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How do you do it? This isn't a humble brag, trust me, I seriously admire people who spend less, but I can't imagine spending less than a few hundred dollars on gifts & stocking filler for one kid.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Well, most of us do it because we can't afford more.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We aren't frugal, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to spend money wisely if you have to.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Because to some of us, it's not all about the presents & coming on here & bragging about how much we spent. To some of us it's more about making memories & spending time with loved ones.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm sorry. I'm still interested in learning tips & tricks, even from those who use them out of necessity.
iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm Well, most of us do it because we can't afford more.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some don’t have the income.
Some have the income but don’t find it necessary to overspend.
Some have the income yet stick to a budget.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I didn't ask why, I asked how.
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:43 pm Because to some of us, it's not all about the presents & coming on here & bragging about how much we spent. To some of us it's more about making memories & spending time with loved ones.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:40 pm How do you do it? This isn't a humble brag, trust me, I seriously admire people who spend less, but I can't imagine spending less than a few hundred dollars on gifts & stocking filler for one kid.
Not everyone is so materialistic. That's not what the season is about.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 pm I'm sorry. I'm still interested in learning tips & tricks, even from those who use them out of necessity.
iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm Well, most of us do it because we can't afford more.
hmmm..tips and tricks?
You just don't spend the money.
I'm guessing there is nothing you, your kids, your family, your friends NEED.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was looking more for ideas on stocking stuffers and shopping tips.
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:42 pm We aren't frugal, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to spend money wisely if you have to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic