Not contributing to Thanksgiving meal but taking good without asking

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:53 pm
KendallsMom wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:44 pm Not something I'd get my panties in a wad over.
Me either. Itโ€™s a flipping pie ๐Ÿ˜‚
I am still annoyed with a roommate that ate a cheesecake my father had made and brought me. Homemade chocolate cheesecake. Bitch ate the whole thing in one day while I was out. I will hold a grudge over that until the day I die. Do not f**k with my homemade goods. Especially do not f**k with the things my father brings.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I only bought one pie this year. I would have been mad if someone took it lol.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

*gasp* I had several people show up with nothing & take home plates of food! *gasp...outrage...petty bullshit*

Build a bridge and get over it.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:50 pm
KendallsMom wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:44 pm Not something I'd get my panties in a wad over.
I am still annoyed with a roommate that ate a cheesecake my father had made and brought me. Homemade chocolate cheesecake. Bitch ate the whole thing in one day while I was out. I will hold a grudge over that until the day I die. Do not f**k with my homemade goods. Especially do not f**k with the things my father brings.
Iโ€™m sure your dad would have made you another one. Sorry she did that though. That was wrong.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Tell the little bitch she's not welcome to Thanksgiving next year.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some people are rude but I honestly wouldnโ€™t have my panties in a twist over some pie and whatever it is that you mean by โ€œsome drinksโ€. Is that really worth making a fuss about and cutting her out from all family gatherings?
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ืขืžืณ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื—ื™ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค๏ธ
Anonymous 4

Unread post

LOL. Rum and Coke/Cola?
stilltfez wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:30 pm Noooo...I need that for my Margaritas! :lol: She can have the rum!
MistressMonster wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 pm

I would have let her take the tequila.

take my Tequila and it's all good, touch my rum and lose an arm!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not something I would do, but we always send food with guests. We buy all the food and beverages for them, so it wouldn't be a big deal for us...
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I make a chocolate cherry cheesecake that my DD would say the exact same about! "Touch my cheesecake and die!" :lol: Seriously, her roommates know better than to touch that!
Anonymous 6 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:50 pm
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 pm LOL. Rum and Coke/Cola?
stilltfez wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:30 pm Noooo...I need that for my Margaritas! :lol: She can have the rum!

take my Tequila and it's all good, touch my rum and lose an arm!
coconut rum and pineapple juice
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic