How long did you date your s/o...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How long did you date your significant other before saying I love you to each other?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s been a while. I think like three months. I do remember that he definitely said it first. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

3 weeks after we met ; I was so nervous about saying it, I wrote it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He said it back and we've been saying it every day for the last 25 years!! We just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary and this year was 25 years since we met.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It was months into the relationship. maybe 6 months. I think.. it's been a long time ago.. lol!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 pm How long did you date your significant other before saying I love you to each other?
Hmm, Im not sure. It may have been around 6 months but it could have been around 1 year also. Getting OLLDDDDDD sucks, lol
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 pm How long did you date your significant other before saying I love you to each other?
Hmm, Im not sure. It may have been around 6 months but it could have been around 1 year also. Getting OLLDDDDDD sucks, lol
I barely remember what we talked about yesterday.. I’m surely not going to remember something that happened almost 20 yrs ago. Lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We never dated. We just got married one afternoon. Said I love you that day.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He said it first, after about 2 months. I just kind of smiled or something...lol. I said "I love you too" a few days later out of the blue. It melted his heart..☺
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

He said it first, less than a week in.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It was like a month after we started dating, but we had been friends for about 5 years. We both had those feelings for awhile, but never talked to each other about it.

Locked Previous topicNext topic