I'm done

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am You sound like my bitchy sil. All upset that my best friend of over 20 years and mother of 4 of my nieces and nephews are still invited to all major events in my home and who I have a girlfriend weekends out with several times a year. She tried to be a child and demand we never see her. That didn't work out in her favor. Now that my Bill does what he does best (running away from his responsibilities) her and her children are alone. No grandparents,no cousins. Just them all alone in the world. Just last week she called me whining wanting an invite to Thanksgivings ng and Christmas and became upset that I told her no that I didn't want her type of drama. Plus I threw in the same words she threw in my face so many times over my best friend. Your divorced so you aren't family and don't belong at a family celebration
That stings when your own nastiness comes back to bite you in the ass.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:59 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:42 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:24 am Just don't talk to her. Ignore her. It is really petty to keep your son away from his grandmother solely because you can't deal with being in the same room as his ex.
I just don't like the idea of spilling my life story while she's sitting across the table from. My life story isn't any of her business.
So then don't... I don't see why you would have to spill your life story at the Christmas dinner table...
She doesn't have to, she just wants to. She is extremely self centered and WANTS to be the center of attention at all times.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:49 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:36 am Is she mean to you or just nosey?
She's very nosey. She even took it upon herself to contact my minor son on social media and tell him that I was having a new baby.
You are having a baby?!?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:24 am Just don't talk to her. Ignore her. It is really petty to keep your son away from his grandmother solely because you can't deal with being in the same room as his ex.
I just don't like the idea of spilling my life story while she's sitting across the table from. My life story isn't any of her business.
Don't think the ex doesn't already know your "life story", whatever that means to you. I'm sure he's spoken of your "life story" to someone in his family, and they're in touch with the ex. Your "life story" is probably not that interesting to her in the first place.

She already knows far more about you than you realize, I promise you, so don't deprive your child of his first full family Christmas with his grandma. She's got to be in her 70s based on your SO's age, and people in their 70s have an expiration date.

It will be nice for him to look back on pictures with her when he's grown. If this is the first time you're meeting her, she's obviously not around all the time. You don't know if that'll be their only time together ever. Put him first.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 pm

So then don't... I don't see why you would have to spill your life story at the Christmas dinner table...
She doesn't have to, she just wants to. She is extremely self centered and WANTS to be the center of attention at all times.
I just don't understand that she can't suck up someone who has nothing to do with her just looking at her so her son can meet his grandmother. Like, what is the ex going to do with that information that it's so important that she doesn't know it? And if it's so important, why not just not spill your life story and focus on your kid meeting their grandmother?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:17 pm

I just don't understand that she can't suck up someone who has nothing to do with her just looking at her so her son can meet his grandmother. Like, what is the ex going to do with that information that it's so important that she doesn't know it? And if it's so important, why not just not spill your life story and focus on your kid meeting their grandmother?
LOL oh please with all of your family drama and half family drama you have no room to be giving advice. Hysterical!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:03 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:53 am
She's the last person that I'm worried about being successful at interfering. She texted my SO the other day and asked him if she could take our son to a Christmas parade. I literally laughed my ass off after reading that. At that point I knew the lady has issues.
His ew wanted to take your baby out for the day to the parade? Is that correct?
Yes and that is not normal
No, that’s not normal.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:03 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:53 am
She's the last person that I'm worried about being successful at interfering. She texted my SO the other day and asked him if she could take our son to a Christmas parade. I literally laughed my ass off after reading that. At that point I knew the lady has issues.
His ew wanted to take your baby out for the day to the parade? Is that correct?
Yes and that is not normal
No, that’s not normal.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:17 pm
LOL oh please with all of your family drama and half family drama you have no room to be giving advice. Hysterical!
That is actually exactly why I am in a place to give advice, because I have been there. I deal with it like an adult. My husband's family issues is something out of my control, so I deal with it and make sure my kids come first.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:55 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:56 am My ex shows up at everything. It works for us. He hangs out in the back or with the kids and bothers no one. And bonus, he gets some great pictures! This way, I get the girls every holiday and he gets to see them every holiday. Win win.
That's nice to see that level of maturity with co parenting. :)
Ha. It’s not because I like it! 😜
Locked Previous topicNext topic