I'm done

Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If my brother and his spouse break up I’m always going to invite her. Frankly I feel closer to her, she is the one who makes the effort to keep in touch, buys the kids gifts, does stuff for my parents, etc. If my brother had a new girlfriend sure I’d like to meet her but I won’t cut out a person I love and feel is family. Grown ups can just deal with it.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:20 am I would be done also. I would have no interest spending my holidays with my husband's exwife. And it is clear they like her way more than you since they keep inviting her and not accepting you as the only woman in his life now. Since his mom is coming to town invite her over the day after Christmas for brunch.
Yup, this.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:35 pm LOL.

Made me think of this:

:lol:
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 pm Drama llama it's about the only thing you seem to have going on in your life. Drama here, drama there, family drama, tenant drama, dumbass drama, boyfriend drama, having a baby you don't want with someone you claim to hate drama.

There's 1 constant in all that drama. Can you guess what it is?

It's YOU! Because you're a drama llama.
Awe, love that book. Lol
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't blame you.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If my dh and idivorced I'd still go to his family's events. They are a part of my life and I care about them.
i want candy!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

These people are all still her family, even though her and your SO are divorced. Doesn't mean that she is removed from the family. Maybe she is close to the parents of the 1 year old. You don't have to go to these events, but she has every right to go if she's invited. It's not about her not understanding boundaries. She's invited, and these people are her family.

Locked Previous topicNext topic