Neighbor Drama - and shhh.. I'm the cause

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know if I would have gotten myself involved. The people affected have the means to do what you did, why did they decide not to? I would probably suggest it to them that they should report those neighbors.
But I can’t blame you. There are too many entitled people out there who think the world revolves around them. It’s good that they got a reality check.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I hear what you're saying. But the cops in my area don't ticket for that.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good!!! I would have done the same thing
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 pm So we live in a subdivision, where many people park two cars deep in their drive, resulting in the second car hanging out onto the sidewalk apron.
Meaning... blocking the sidewalk.

This is a big pain in the ass for many with strollers etc. But more of a pain in the ass for people in wheelchairs.

Me? I have neither of those issues and can easily walk around.
However we do have two neighbors in motorized chairs/scooters, one of which I had to help one time because he was stuck in his scooter, between the curb and the car when he tried to go down and around.

He had been walking his dog and if his dog wasn't barking like mad I never would have known something was up. He is capable of getting out and standing but is very unsteady on his feet and couldn't move the scooter himself, which is where I helped him.

In any case I was talking to the neighbor who's house the old guy was stuck at she said that the guy had complained but she didn't care, it was her property as far as she was concerned and he should be driving those "go carts" in the street anyhow.
I brought up the other, a lady in a motorized chair not a scooter and she just shrugged.

So i went home and emailed two local council members, the mayor and the chief of police - all on one email pointing out the ongoing issue.
about 3 weeks later (last night) about 12 of my neighbors, that have been on facebook to discuss it - got tickets. 65 dollars a pop.

Everyone is on a rampage... I'm just enjoying the show. I don't feel bad. I feel justified doing it how I did it, given the anger these people are showing.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:33 am
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 am

Of course you do 3, lol

I would report these people also, their entitlement is outrageous
I have a two car garage and a decent sized driveway. It’s long and then turns toward the garage. I could probably fit more than 6 cars in it. And that’s the norm for my neighborhood
3 is the "I cant imagine" poster that usually says...I cant imagine being so stupid, dumb etc

I can fit 4 to 5 in my driveway and still have room to drive into either garage which is normal for this area as well
You are wrong on that.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Uhm...you need to own that publicly. Otherwise, everyone will assume it's the disabled folks who complained.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know, You are the "I cant imagine" troll, lol
Yoloo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:33 am

I have a two car garage and a decent sized driveway. It’s long and then turns toward the garage. I could probably fit more than 6 cars in it. And that’s the norm for my neighborhood
3 is the "I cant imagine" poster that usually says...I cant imagine being so stupid, dumb etc

I can fit 4 to 5 in my driveway and still have room to drive into either garage which is normal for this area as well
You are wrong on that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 pm Uhm...you need to own that publicly. Otherwise, everyone will assume it's the disabled folks who complained.
No I don't and no I will not.
I will not give them a target for their anger.
Right now they can think whatever they want and no one knows for sure.
And it's going to stay that way.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm I know, You are the "I cant imagine" troll, lol

You are wrong on that.
I'm not 3. How can two people be the same troll?
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm I know, You are the "I cant imagine" troll, lol

You are wrong on that.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yoloo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm

You are wrong on that.
You can reply using your sn and again as anon in each post, but you already know that. You've admitted to trolling on here, no will be shocked...I promise :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic