Neighbor Drama - and shhh.. I'm the cause

Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:18 pm Thank heavens most people here have at least 6 car driveways. I can't even imagine only being able to park one car in my own driveway. We also don't have sidewalks so it would be a non issue so nothing I can personally say I have seen or experienced.
Of course you do 3, lol

I would report these people also, their entitlement is outrageous
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good job.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My neighbors use my driveway when I'm not home. I tolerate it because otherwise they're decent helpful people. But I would have reported that woman If for no other reason than she had a snooty attitude.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I don't see a reason to be so uptight.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:18 pm Thank heavens most people here have at least 6 car driveways. I can't even imagine only being able to park one car in my own driveway. We also don't have sidewalks so it would be a non issue so nothing I can personally say I have seen or experienced.
Hey it's you! You've been slacking lately and letting someone else take the anon 2 spot. You need to step up your game.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That poor guy getting stuck! If someone's hanging over, I don't usually think it's a big deal. I've been known to park like that sometimes when visiting people who have a short driveway. However, them knowing about the guy in the neighborhood, knowing that he got stuck and still not caring is callous. That would bother me also. I might have issued a warning though first before unleashing the ticketing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 7

Unread post

If the car was on the sidewalk the neighbor was no longer on just her property. She was on the city’s property.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 am
Of course you do 3, lol

I have a two car garage and a decent sized driveway. It’s long and then turns toward the garage. I could probably fit more than 6 cars in it. And that’s the norm for my neighborhood
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:33 am
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 am
Of course you do 3, lol

I have a two car garage and a decent sized driveway. It’s long and then turns toward the garage. I could probably fit more than 6 cars in it. And that’s the norm for my neighborhood
3 is the "I cant imagine" poster that usually says...I cant imagine being so stupid, dumb etc

I can fit 4 to 5 in my driveway and still have room to drive into either garage which is normal for this area as well
Anonymous 8

Unread post

To me it’s not a huge deal in general but since people were having mobility issues because of it, it becomes a huge deal. It’s just rude. It’s $65 dollars, lol. Who even cares? Shut up and pay it then don’t do it again. Problem solved.
Locked Previous topicNext topic