I am done with my hypocrite brother

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So my brother recently found out that I borrowed money from my parents to get dental work done a few months back. At the time I did not have the money to get the dental work done, and my mom without my prompting, offered to pay for it.

Now I loan money to everyone. Including my brother when he didn't have a pot to piss in. I paid his rent, his utilities, paid for groceries, and his lunches at work since I got him a job several times. I have offered to pay my parents back several times but they have told no. They don't need it.

My brother decided to call me and chastise me for borrowing money from my parents. He said I should know their financial situation which I told him I don't because it's none of my business just like me borrowing money from my parents is none of his business. I originally asked him if I could borrow the funds, because I had an impacted tooth that needed extracted and couldn't afford to get it pulled at the time, he said he would get back to me but he never did. So after my mom ended up offering I told him I didn't need his help. He takes this as me lying to him and he just pissed me off so much.

I told him my finances and my life are none of his business. That I have offered six times to pay my parents back and that they said no. I am going to pay them back anyway, but he was talking to me like I was one of their kids. HIs ass got cussed out, so of course he hangs up on me and said he was blocking me.

I told him not to bother that I no longer wished to speak to him. My sister is getting married in February and I don't plan on speaking to him or even acknowledging his existence honestly. This is the last time he disrespects me and talks to me like I am nothing.

f**k him. Rant over.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:38 pm So my brother recently found out that I borrowed money from my parents to get dental work done a few months back. At the time I did not have the money to get the dental work done, and my mom without my prompting, offered to pay for it.

Now I loan money to everyone. Including my brother when he didn't have a pot to piss in. I paid his rent, his utilities, paid for groceries, and his lunches at work since I got him a job several times. I have offered to pay my parents back several times but they have told no. They don't need it.

My brother decided to call me and chastise me for borrowing money from my parents. He said I should know their financial situation which I told him I don't because it's none of my business just like me borrowing money from my parents is none of his business. I originally asked him if I could borrow the funds, because I had an impacted tooth that needed extracted and couldn't afford to get it pulled at the time, he said he would get back to me but he never did. So after my mom ended up offering I told him I didn't need his help. He takes this as me lying to him and he just pissed me off so much.

I told him my finances and my life are none of his business. That I have offered six times to pay my parents back and that they said no. I am going to pay them back anyway, but he was talking to me like I was one of their kids. HIs ass got cussed out, so of course he hangs up on me and said he was blocking me.

I told him not to bother that I no longer wished to speak to him. My sister is getting married in February and I don't plan on speaking to him or even acknowledging his existence honestly. This is the last time he disrespects me and talks to me like I am nothing.

f**k him. Rant over.
okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How did he find out?
If your parents told him, they shouldn't have.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

You guys are way too involved with each others finances. He borrows from you, you ask him for money, then your parents, you loan money to everyone etc. It leads to problems like this. Next time use a credit card for an emergency instead of your parents. And stop giving others money. You need it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Total up all the money you've loaned him and tell him you want it back with interest. And you need to get a credit card for emergencies.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:38 pm So my brother recently found out that I borrowed money from my parents to get dental work done a few months back. At the time I did not have the money to get the dental work done, and my mom without my prompting, offered to pay for it.

f**k him. Rant over.
Ok, you both sound like low class t-town trash in the first place. The next sequel will be how you two ruined your sisters wedding by cursing each other out.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don’t you have a credit card?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You both need to grow up and get your shit together.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Several parts of your story don't add up. No pun intended. Me thinks you're distorting the truth for your own benefit.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You are both being petty and childish.
Locked Previous topicNext topic