I am done with my hypocrite brother

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm Don’t you have a credit card?
No I do not. I cut them all up a few weeks before my tooth became infected and needed to be pulled.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:38 pm So my brother recently found out that I borrowed money from my parents to get dental work done a few months back. At the time I did not have the money to get the dental work done, and my mom without my prompting, offered to pay for it.

Now I loan money to everyone. Including my brother when he didn't have a pot to piss in. I paid his rent, his utilities, paid for groceries, and his lunches at work since I got him a job several times. I have offered to pay my parents back several times but they have told no. They don't need it.

My brother decided to call me and chastise me for borrowing money from my parents. He said I should know their financial situation which I told him I don't because it's none of my business just like me borrowing money from my parents is none of his business. I originally asked him if I could borrow the funds, because I had an impacted tooth that needed extracted and couldn't afford to get it pulled at the time, he said he would get back to me but he never did. So after my mom ended up offering I told him I didn't need his help. He takes this as me lying to him and he just pissed me off so much.

I told him my finances and my life are none of his business. That I have offered six times to pay my parents back and that they said no. I am going to pay them back anyway, but he was talking to me like I was one of their kids. HIs ass got cussed out, so of course he hangs up on me and said he was blocking me.

I told him not to bother that I no longer wished to speak to him. My sister is getting married in February and I don't plan on speaking to him or even acknowledging his existence honestly. This is the last time he disrespects me and talks to me like I am nothing.

f**k him. Rant over.
Ok, you both sound like low class t-town trash in the first place. The next sequel will be how you two ruined your sisters wedding by cursing each other out.
I'm not going to ruin my little sisters wedding. I just plan on avoiding him and not speaking to him at all. I doubt he is going to come anyway because he never comes to anything but we shall see. I'm tired of him treating me like shit.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:47 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:38 pm So my brother recently found out that I borrowed money from my parents to get dental work done a few months back. At the time I did not have the money to get the dental work done, and my mom without my prompting, offered to pay for it.

Now I loan money to everyone. Including my brother when he didn't have a pot to piss in. I paid his rent, his utilities, paid for groceries, and his lunches at work since I got him a job several times. I have offered to pay my parents back several times but they have told no. They don't need it.

My brother decided to call me and chastise me for borrowing money from my parents. He said I should know their financial situation which I told him I don't because it's none of my business just like me borrowing money from my parents is none of his business. I originally asked him if I could borrow the funds, because I had an impacted tooth that needed extracted and couldn't afford to get it pulled at the time, he said he would get back to me but he never did. So after my mom ended up offering I told him I didn't need his help. He takes this as me lying to him and he just pissed me off so much.

I told him my finances and my life are none of his business. That I have offered six times to pay my parents back and that they said no. I am going to pay them back anyway, but he was talking to me like I was one of their kids. HIs ass got cussed out, so of course he hangs up on me and said he was blocking me.

I told him not to bother that I no longer wished to speak to him. My sister is getting married in February and I don't plan on speaking to him or even acknowledging his existence honestly. This is the last time he disrespects me and talks to me like I am nothing.

f**k him. Rant over.
Ok, you both sound like low class t-town trash in the first place. The next sequel will be how you two ruined your sisters wedding by cursing each other out.
I'm not going to ruin my little sisters wedding. I just plan on avoiding him and not speaking to him at all. I doubt he is going to come anyway because he never comes to anything but we shall see. I'm tired of him treating me like shit.
Have you ever heard the saying "we teach people how to treat us"?
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:43 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm Don’t you have a credit card?
No I do not. I cut them all up a few weeks before my tooth became infected and needed to be pulled.
Well that was convenient, hehe
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What a trashy family.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

What happened that you were able to loan him money money but you didn’t have money for yourself. Couldn’t the dentist set up a payment plan for you?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You loaned him money but then didn’t have any for yourself? It sounds like you need an emergency fund.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You know, cursing someone out does nothing to gain their respect or get them to see your point of view.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dont loan people money!!
Don't borrow money from anyone!!
Don't cut up your credit cards!!
Don't pay anyone's bills except your own!!
Do NOT discuss your finances with anyone.
Follow these simple no nonsence rules and you can eliminate a lot of drama in your life

f**k him. Rant over.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 am What happened that you were able to loan him money money but you didn’t have money for yourself. Couldn’t the dentist set up a payment plan for you?
This was years ago when I didnt have a financial crisis on my hand. A year ago I lost a good paying job and took a lower paying one. Hence I didnt have any money for impacted tooth not even enough for a payment plan.

When I had it I gave it to him. Never asked for it back. Now that his wife makes 120k a year while he is a stay at home dad apparently that gives him the authority over everyone's finances.

I'm in a better position now. I plan on paying them back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic