I am done with my hypocrite brother

Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'm surprised the dentist didn't offer you a payment plan.
No one should have told him how you paid the bill.
If my brother inserted himself into my business and talked down to me, I'd tell him to mind his own business and to not talk to me like that. And then, I'd carry on.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm I'm surprised the dentist didn't offer you a payment plan.
If my brother inserted himself into my business and talked down to me, I'd tell him to mind his own business and to not talk to me like that. And then, I'd carry on.
Dentists don't usually offer payment plans. They have you apply for Care credit and it's based on credit score.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I was going to also mention CareCredit. But as recently as this past year, my dentist office still offers payment plans.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:37 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm I'm surprised the dentist didn't offer you a payment plan.
Dentists don't usually offer payment plans. They have you apply for Care credit and it's based on credit score.
Locked Previous topicNext topic