Important Information! EVERYONE please read!

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I got an email that ads were suspended for 30 days due to multi clicking. Please don’t click on ads more than once or click a lot of ads in a short period of time. I’m sure that some of you did it to support the site and didn’t know that it was against ad serving rules. Try and click ads that you are generally interested in and don’t click a lot within a short period of time. If it continues I may have my account suspended indefinitely.

I really appreciate all of the support you all give just don’t get too overzealous with the ads lol.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I never intentionally clicked on any ads but the last few days I would click on a post title and an would pop up instead of the post. I thought it was just me not looking or clicking the link right but it kept happeming so I just logged off for awhile.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you are getting a popup, it’s malware, don’t click anything within it or fill anything out.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:01 pm I never intentionally clicked on any ads but the last few days I would click on a post title and an would pop up instead of the post. I thought it was just me not looking or clicking the link right but it kept happeming so I just logged off for awhile.
🤓The Admin 🤓
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You got it.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok!
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I never intentionally click ads on any site.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The last few days I have had an issue on my phone with the ads. When I go to click on a notification it clicks on the ad under it instead.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:01 pm I never intentionally clicked on any ads but the last few days I would click on a post title and an would pop up instead of the post. I thought it was just me not looking or clicking the link right but it kept happeming so I just logged off for awhile.
I have too.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Okay
Locked Previous topicNext topic