What were the best years of your life?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We've all heard college is the best 4 years of your life but that certainly wasn't the case for me (more like the worst 4). So... it got me thinking, when were the best years of your life so far? (and how old were you)?
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I loved college.

Other than that, right now. And going up. My childhood and the years between college and a few years ago were rough.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

All of them really... I mean, I could live without the years of 17-20 , but even those years had a lot of learning In them. I guess I couldn’t even live without those ones...

Thank God for every day. Even the teaching moments.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My childhood was one of the best, then high school was a close second after that. When I was married and had my two kids that was a wonderful time also until we divorced.
Then when I met next next dh that was pretty amazing followed by the birth of our next few kids.
Now however is a different kind of amazing because now I have a several grandkids and feel like Im starting a new adventure in life
I've had a pretty great life in general with a few rough crossroads here and there but all in all, pretty damn fantastic
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

1-College
2-Having babies
3-Being on my own after a divorce , being myself!
I can’t decide which were the best !
All pretty darn good!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

They all suck as far as I'm concerned. I'm a waste of time and life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm They all suck as far as I'm concerned. I'm a waste of time and life.
Hugs. As someone who felt that way constantly for a period of time, I understand what that feels like.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'll let you know.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Right now! I always love the moment, lol.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm They all suck as far as I'm concerned. I'm a waste of time and life.
You’re not. But I know how you feel. I used to feel that way. But nobody is a waste- you’re not.😊 you are not
Locked Previous topicNext topic