What were the best years of your life?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I've never had a bad year
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm They all suck as far as I'm concerned. I'm a waste of time and life.
Cut that out! You are not! Where would your kids be without you?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s starting now.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

17-19 were amazing
28-32 were great too

I’ve had a rough few years, but I’m 42 so I hope 42-50 are good. I’m working on it
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It would be easier for me to say the worse than the best. I can't say any years were the best
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had a lot of fun in the mid 80’s and 90’s. College life was super fun. I have lots of fun memories about college and most of my long term friendships are with people I met in college.
LetHerGo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’ve had a ton of good years. But times I distinctly recall is when I was 21 and lived in a tiny mobile home and didn’t have a lot of money. I spent my days at the pool and library. I read and laid out in the sun. Worked as a delivery driver at night.

But I have a feeling one day I’m going to say now is the best years. I was single a long time which I highly enjoyed. But now I’m with a man who is so sweet to me. He’s my best friend. I’m looking forward to my life with him.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Basically pretty much my whole life...the year we lost our dd Kahlan sucked pretty hard and the year we found out my father was using cocaine and vheating on my mother also sucked...those years were 2003 and 2008. Other than that, life has been great for the most part.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would like to think I am having them now. I am 43, have to wonderful kids, a wonderful husband, we both have great careers and so on.

I think my university Naval Reserve days were awesome, as will my early retirement at 50 be, but I guess there are different types of "best years."
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The year our first child was born and those that have followed. My oldest is 8, I am 44
Locked Previous topicNext topic