If you do a Christmas tree

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When do you put it up?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Usually right after Thanksgiving. My daughter has 2 in her room that usually go up mid November.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Usually the 2nd weekend in December.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We put ours up the 2nd weekend in December. It comes down Jan 2 if that falls on the weekend or otherwise the following weekend.

I don't put it up too soon because we do put up a live tree. My one exception to the timing of taking it down was last year. The tree we got was a dude. Despite having a fresh cut, it died quickly. Just walking by it resulted in needles falling which is not the norm. So I ended up taking it down the day after Christmas, otherwise it would have been nothing but naked branches.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The day after thanksgiving.
i want candy!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I always want to put it up before Thanksgiving because thats what my grandparents did. But usually its the up by the 1st week in december. I usually put up 2 trees, one in the formal livingroom and one in the family room.
This year I think Im only going to put up one in the family room
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Usually the second weekend in December. We get a real tree, so I don’t like to get it too early.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whenever. As early as the first weekend of November, as late as 2 weeks before Christmas.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The Sunday after Thanksgiving. We come home from FL on that Saturday and get our tree on Sunday. This year, it will be December 1st.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

First or second weekend in December. Depends on the schedule. This year is will also be if the dog does not try and pull it across the room again
Locked Previous topicNext topic