If you do a Christmas tree

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I usually do it the day after Thanksgiving. This year I put it up early(last weekend).. lol!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The day after Thanksgiving, we head to the mountains to chop down our Christmas tree. In 25 years, it has never NOT been snowing while we're there chopping. I love it. Like something out of a Hallmark movie or The Waltons (complete with the old pickup truck, too!).
Anonymous 9

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:20 pm First or second weekend in December. Depends on the schedule. This year is will also be if the dog does not try and pull it across the room again
lol.. we anchor ours in a corner to the wall with fishing line. You cant even see it unless you really are looking for it. We started doing it when the kids were little and kept messing with the tree for safety reasons, now it will keep the cat from knocking it over climbing it.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Last year we got ours the week after thanksgiving and despite my watering it regularly it got so dry before Xmas. Usually, they last well after Xmas when we get them from our local nursery a few blocks from our house but last year it sucked lol. I think we will wait a little longer this year or maybe try another type because that sucker was painfully sharp.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Around the week of thanksgiving. Sometimes it’s a little before sometimes a little after, just depends on my mood that year.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:17 pm Around the week of thanksgiving. Sometimes it’s a little before sometimes a little after, just depends on my mood that year.
Same here
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My birthday is November 15, and my husband doesn’t want to kill trees, so our deal is that we put up our tree the weekend after my birthday.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Usually the first weekend in December.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One of my son-in-laws mom buys potted xmas trees and plants them in her backyard after xmas. I didn't believe him at first but the lady has a forest of xmas trees on her property behind her house, lol
Blue_Prelude wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm My birthday is November 15, and my husband doesn’t want to kill trees, so our deal is that we put up our tree the weekend after my birthday.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

The weekend after thanksgiving.
Locked Previous topicNext topic