Trying to lose weight

Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:18 pm Yep. I am hungry. Every. Single. Day, when I stick to my calorie count.
I stopped eating after 6. I used to love my late night snacks. I’m so hungry at night, it’s so hard, and it makes me grumpy.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve been trying to lose weight one way or another my entire life. It’s the one thing I haven’t been able to keep up with.

Good luck
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Youtube has a lot of different exercise videos on there for all kinds of people. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds..I had lost 20 and gained most of it back. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it is to gain.Big hugs! Just keep trying!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:18 pm Yep. I am hungry. Every. Single. Day, when I stick to my calorie count.
I stopped eating after 6. I used to love my late night snacks. I’m so hungry at night, it’s so hard, and it makes me grumpy.
I know! I am happier and at peace with carbs, lol. Sometimes, I swear, I was meant to be fat, after about 3 months at 1200-1400 calories a day, even my hair gets grumpy and starts falling, lol, my body thinks it's starving, and clearly, the scales demonstrate I am not.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I lost 30 in 4 weeks on Keto. Still need to get my butt in the gym. Went once. lol.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sugar makes you hungry.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:03 am
I know! I am happier and at peace with carbs, lol. Sometimes, I swear, I was meant to be fat, after about 3 months at 1200-1400 calories a day, even my hair gets grumpy and starts falling, lol, my body thinks it's starving, and clearly, the scales demonstrate I am not.
I think I’m meant to be fat
I sometimes get tired of fighting what feels like a losing battle.
I am much stronger & have much more stamina since I started working out, but I fight for every pound of weight I lose (if I lose any). I’m going to a weight loss clinic to see if they can help
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:38 am Youtube has a lot of different exercise videos on there for all kinds of people. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds..I had lost 20 and gained most of it back. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it is to gain.Big hugs! Just keep trying!
That’s what I’ve been doing, following beginner YouTube videos. I will say it’s easier then it was on day 1, I still hate it though. Lol.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am
Sugar makes you hungry.
Sure, I get it, that's one thing. I am a huge believer in sugar addiction as well. But I believe more in the the scientific theories that adipose tissue and many other neuro-hormonal agents that are released and active in the in the hypothalamus, pituitary, gut axis make me hungry. I believe leptin resistance and impairment of ghrelin too.

If it was as simple as sugar, damn, that would be awesome, the whole world could be thin & healthy...
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:03 am

I think I’m meant to be fat
I sometimes get tired of fighting what feels like a losing battle.
I am much stronger & have much more stamina since I started working out, but I fight for every pound of weight I lose (if I lose any). I’m going to a weight loss clinic to see if they can help
Keep fighting, you are worth it. I am fortunate, as I am only about 30 pounds overweight, I have been able to at least maintain that, but damn getting those off, grrrrrrr. I feel you girl.

I hope the clinic has some options for you...
Locked Previous topicNext topic