We don't have a working toilet

Anonymous 1

Unread post

for another 3 weeks at least.
This is horrible, disgusting and very inconvenient. Im really mad at dh for insisting on doing the bathroom renovations now. I told him to wait until March or April but he wanted it done before TG.

He couldn't be satisfied renovating one bathroom at a time, he insisted on all of the bathrooms being done at the same time. All of the pipes and plumbing have to be replaced because he insisted on having a bidet in all of the bathrooms, even the kids bathrooms. That is a disaster waiting to happen, smh

We had to rent a porta potty that is sitting on the deck outside the kitchen until the the toilets are replaced.
Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'd find a rental and move out with the kids until it's all done , leaving idiotic Dh there to suffer alone and of course make sure everything is done right and cleaned before you move back in.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You and the lady without a kitchen should have a chat. And ewwww. All the body odor
Anonymous 3

Unread post

f**k that. I didn’t have a working toilet on the first floor of my house for 13 days over the summer (we had 3 working toilets, just none on the first floor). I called my contractor EVERY DAY until he put in a good damn toilet.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No way..
Deleted User 638

Unread post

You and your children should go to a motel. Let your husband be the only one to suffer from his idiocy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Kikibix wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm I'd find a rental and move out with the kids until it's all done , leaving idiotic Dh there to suffer alone and of course make sure everything is done right and cleaned before you move back in.
I thought about that and haven't completely dismissed the idea but someone needs to be here when and if the contractors show up to install the new pipes. Dh works full time mon-fri and Im a sahm, I dont fully trust workers in my house alone without one of us being here.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As long as you have the porta potty, that doesn't sound so bad. my great-grandparents house only has an outdoor pit toilet, we spent weeks there every summer as a kid.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm You and the lady without a kitchen should have a chat. And ewwww. All the body odor
No thanks, she's trolling and this is very real.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:27 pm f**k that. I didn’t have a working toilet on the first floor of my house for 13 days over the summer (we had 3 working toilets, just none on the first floor). I called my contractor EVERY DAY until he put in a good damn toilet.
I kind of flipped out when they told us that all of the old pipes had to be replaced and then reconfigured for the pipes for the bidet. Its shouldn't be this complicated, the house is only 10 years old.
Locked Previous topicNext topic