My boyfriend is ashamed of me

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't let him make you think there is something wrong with you! He is the one that has a problem. If he was ashamed to be seen with you, then he never should have started the relationship in the first place. The fact that he even said something like that to you, makes me want to slap him in the face... with a frying pan.

I would send him a text, and tell him to stop contacting me. Then I would block his number. You don't need that in your life. You'll find someone better, but first you have to get rid of him. My husband is a very attractive man, I'm not attractive at all. At least not to myself. He tells me I'm beautiful all of the time, and he always wants to go do things with his friends, and take me with him. That's what a real man does. He loves the person, and he's proud of the person because he loves them. This guy you're talking about needs to grow up. Maybe if you tell him to leave you alone, he'll realize what he did wrong, and change himself. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me. :)

Good luck with the future.

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow. What an asshole. I’m really sorry. Big hugs girl.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:57 pm
Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

I realized this past weekend that when we actually go out it's to places not in our town or it was really late.

Usually we just spent the weekends at his house or mine ordering out and watching movies. Of course lots of S*x.

Next Saturday is a party that he is having for the soccer club he runs. It is a masquerade party for adults only. I have helped plan it with another guys wife. I saw my name on the guest list.

So this past Saturday we were laying in bed just talking. I asked him if we were going to go with matching masks or some how play off each others. He got all umcomfortable and mumbled something. He doesn't want me to go.

So after talking it come out that he is not comfortable being seen with me. Now I am a big woman and I am not the prettiest. His ex wife is beautiful. He told me I am not his usual type and he doesn't know what his friends would think. This is not high school.

I just can't believe I didn't see it. There was a reason when I would say hey let's go here or there he had an excuse. There was a reason he didn't want me to post a picture of us on a rare time we went somewhere.

I am hurt this man told me loved me. Ugh I am so embarrassed. I did tell him he wasn't my usual type either but I wasn't ashamed.

He has texted and called today. I have not yet answered.

I just want one guy who loves me.
Feel lucky it's only 6 months in. You'll find your happiness, just not with him.
Thank you. I am just hurt and embarrassed.
I’d just be 100% done with him. No explanation or anything. Just done. He’s a jerk.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone. He is not "your one". You are beautiful on the inside and outside. You will find someone deserving of your love and caring. Ditch this guy..spend no more time on him. Big hugs!!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm really sorry. Don't let that asshole get you down. I'd reply only once with something like "I'm not interested in someone who thinks I'm good enough to have S*x with, but not good enough to be seen with, and who is more worried about what his friends might think than my feelings. Please do not contact me again."

Also, if you helped plan the party, I think you have every right to be there. I think you should contact the wife you worked with planning it and make sure you secure a ticket. If he doesn't like that, to damn bad.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm sorry you're hurting.

But let me tell you something that you need to remember:

It doesn't matter what someone else thinks of you. It only matters what you think of you.

And there's someone out there who will love you just the way you are. But 1st, YOU have to love you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic