We found out SD was secretly married

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She says it was to get money for college. The only reason we found out is because she tried to secretly get divorced but ended up needing help from DH. Her husband/roommate doesn't want to end things amicably because they had some drama while living together. He's refusing to sign the papers.

BM doesn't know and SD doesn't want her to know. The whole situation is so fucked up. SD never needed money for school in the first place so I'm wondering if their was more to it than she is saying.

It has been a shock.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nothing for Dad to do. She needs to file for divorce.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 am Nothing for Dad to do. She needs to file for divorce.
Yes. She needs help finding a good divorce lawyer which is why she came to DH.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Good times!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 am Nothing for Dad to do. She needs to file for divorce.
No. She needs dad to help pay for the divorce lawyer. Which I would tell her to go f**k herself. She was grown enough to get married. She can get be grown enough to pay for her own divorce.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:33 am
No. She needs dad to help pay for the divorce lawyer. Which I would tell her to go f**k herself. She was grown enough to get married. She can get be grown enough to pay for her own divorce.
She is paying for it herself. She just wants to find a good one.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am

Bullshit. SD knows how to use Google and her phone
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am

Bullshit. SD knows how to use Google and her phone
DH already pointed her in the right direction. Google and a phone is not going to tell you who the actual best is.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You just sat here and made 3 troll posts in a row. Nice!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am You just sat here and made 3 troll posts in a row. Nice!
No I did not. This is not a troll post.
Locked Previous topicNext topic