Kind of funny story from Friday

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I got a call from the school that I needed to pick up my daughter because she had gotten into a fight. I thought it was odd and very unlike my daughter. It was odd because my daughter was supposed to be on a field trip. I didn't question it though and headed up to the school. I get there and my dd isn't in the office. I ask for her and the VP gives me a strange look and points to a girl sitting in a chair.

Apparently, this girl gave my dd's name. The VP didn't check it (she is new) and the receptionist was a substitute. The girl is somewhat friends with my dd. They have known each other forever. I don't know her parents all that well though. The VP was pretty pissed off at this girl for wasting time. I was irritated but at least it wasn't my kid.

And because I know people will ask. Yes my dd is known by the old VP and the receptionist. We had an issue last year that took awhile to clear up. A boy was running up behind my daughter and slapping her on the butt. The old VP kept chalking it up to "boys will be boys" and the girls "were too sensitive". The boy did it to several girls and it ended up being a big thing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Depending on how far I had to drive (some days I work out of town) that kid and I would be having a come to Jesus meeting.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 am Depending on how far I had to drive (some days I work out of town) that kid and I would be having a come to Jesus meeting.
It is only about a ten-minute drive. I had to go up at some point on Friday to make a payment on my dd's trip coming up. I just went earlier than expected. But I was not happy about it and I had to text my kid and recant my text. The girl had to have known she would be busted when I got there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 am I got a call from the school that I needed to pick up my daughter because she had gotten into a fight. I thought it was odd and very unlike my daughter. It was odd because my daughter was supposed to be on a field trip. I didn't question it though and headed up to the school. I get there and my dd isn't in the office. I ask for her and the VP gives me a strange look and points to a girl sitting in a chair.

Apparently, this girl gave my dd's name. The VP didn't check it (she is new) and the receptionist was a substitute. The girl is somewhat friends with my dd. They have known each other forever. I don't know her parents all that well though. The VP was pretty pissed off at this girl for wasting time. I was irritated but at least it wasn't my kid.

And because I know people will ask. Yes my dd is known by the old VP and the receptionist. We had an issue last year that took awhile to clear up. A boy was running up behind my daughter and slapping her on the butt. The old VP kept chalking it up to "boys will be boys" and the girls "were too sensitive". The boy did it to several girls and it ended up being a big thing.
Hmmmmmm,
What are the odds that the vp is new, the girl is a new student and the receptionist is a sub? But the oddest detail is the girl gave your dd's name and no one asked the girl for her school id to verify this.
Why would the girl use your dd's name if they are "somewhat friends"?
That final tidbit about a boy slapping her ass and the vp chalking it up to "boys will be boys" crap is over-the-top trolling.
May I suggest using google to learn how to troll correctly, its not that difficult.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How old are these kids? If my child was supposed to be on a field trip and I get a call that she is at the school, you better believe I am questioning it. Do these kids not have student ids?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

:lol: So now Google is the go to on how to troll correctly?
LMAO
This place.... :lol:
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:18 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 am I got a call from the school that I needed to pick up my daughter because she had gotten into a fight. I thought it was odd and very unlike my daughter. It was odd because my daughter was supposed to be on a field trip. I didn't question it though and headed up to the school. I get there and my dd isn't in the office. I ask for her and the VP gives me a strange look and points to a girl sitting in a chair.

Hmmmmmm,
What are the odds that the vp is new, the girl is a new student and the receptionist is a sub? But the oddest detail is the girl gave your dd's name and no one asked the girl for her school id to verify this.
That final tidbit about a boy slapping her ass and the vp chalking it up to "boys will be boys" crap is over-the-top trolling.
May I suggest using google to learn how to troll correctly, its not that difficult.
It doesn't say that the girl is a new student.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:38 am How old are these kids? If my child was supposed to be on a field trip and I get a call that she is at the school, you better believe I am questioning it. Do these kids not have student ids?
I'm curious the age too, but my kids didn't get student id's until High School.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Hmmmmmm,
Because kids are dumb and don't think things through.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Hmmmmmm,
It doesn't say that the girl is a new student.
Second paragraph, second sentence
Locked Previous topicNext topic