Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen.
I just picked it up, hope it's good!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

NewStart2019 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 am Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen.
I just picked it up, hope it's good!
I have am not too familiar with her work. The only comic illustrator I have read is
Nick Seluk with the Heart and Brain. I love that one. Enjoy though, she is very popular!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 pm I think this is all I’m currently reading. I have a ton I haven’t started too. I’m overwhelmed! Oh I’m reading Hell’s Angels by Hunter S. Thompson too (real book).
I Used to be like that, but I stopped that madness, and am now only reading, at most, 2 books at a time, lol.

I cannot comment on your current choices. I have not read any of them! But hope you enjoy them.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 am The little blue truck, curious George, Bucky and the storm.... I think we read Rikki Tikki Tavi the other day.

I would like to read "Silence is a scary sound" but I don't know when I would find the time.
I love reading my DD6 books. My YDS10 is losing interest in this and it is breaking my heart, lol. But we still listen to audiobooks together. We are finishing up "The Girl Who Drank The Moon."
I'm not looking forward to the day when Monkey wants to stop reading with me. :( I like the classic children's stories. Reminds me of my childhood. :) I've never heard of "The Girl Who Drank The Moon" what is that about?

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 am The little blue truck, curious George, Bucky and the storm.... I think we read Rikki Tikki Tavi the other day.

I would like to read "Silence is a scary sound" but I don't know when I would find the time.
I love reading my DD6 books. My YDS10 is losing interest in this and it is breaking my heart, lol. But we still listen to audiobooks together. We are finishing up "The Girl Who Drank The Moon."
I'm not looking forward to the day when Monkey wants to stop reading with me. :( I like the classic children's stories. Reminds me of my childhood. :) I've never heard of "The Girl Who Drank The Moon" what is that about?
It's a YA book for middle schoolers. It's about evil elders who sacrifice children, and the witch who is good that saves them. The theme is one of how connection in the world makes it better.

I really like it. The narrator is does a nice job.

But it'll be a while before your little one is ready for it!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 am
agander2017 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 am

It's a YA book for middle schoolers. It's about evil elders who sacrifice children, and the witch who is good that saves them. The theme is one of how connection in the world makes it better.

I really like it. The narrator is does a nice job.

But it'll be a while before your little one is ready for it!
Sounds interesting. Yeah, I have a long time before we get to that one.

Locked Previous topicNext topic