Daycare worker fired for writing body-shaming note about 5-year-old

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

https://globalnews.ca/news/6174659/dayc ... hame-note/

When a Texas mom left a sweet note in her son’s lunchbox, she likely wasn’t expecting to receive a body-shaming one in return.

The five-year-old’s mom, Francesca Easdon, had been sending her son to Rocking Horse Day Care in Kingwood for three years, and this was the first time she ever ran into any problems.

On Tuesday, she sent him to school with a note that reads: “Please tell my son that his mommy loves him so much and that I’m thinking about him.”

When he returned home from school that day, a nasty message was written in black marker on the bottom.

“No! Put him on a diet and go away,” it reads.

Pics at link

Edited by Mod
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That is horrible and she is right to be outraged about the teachers actions.
But Skip can get into trouble for you copying the entire article instead of summarizing it and posting the link like she has stated repeatedly
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Someone here lost their job at the day care...
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The first issue I see here is she is calling a daycare a school. It's not a school, it's a daycare. They don't hire licensed teachers, they're not teachers. And the center fired the worker, what more does that woman want?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How immature.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a lousy thing to say about a kid. Glad she got fired. She's clearly not cut out for working with little kids. She's clearly not that bright either, to mark up that note and return it back to his lunch box. Dipshit.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Glad the worker was fired.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 pm The first issue I see here is she is calling a daycare a school. It's not a school, it's a daycare. They don't hire licensed teachers, they're not teachers. And the center fired the worker, what more does that woman want?
Our day area arouñd here will only hire lead teachers with an associates in Early Childhood Education and their assistants have to currently be enrolled in the 2 year program
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The worker was fired for her actions so I don't know what else the mother wants, other than her 15 minutes of fame.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 pm The first issue I see here is she is calling a daycare a school. It's not a school, it's a daycare. They don't hire licensed teachers, they're not teachers. And the center fired the worker, what more does that woman want?
Our day area arouñd here will only hire lead teachers with an associates in Early Childhood Education and their assistants have to currently be enrolled in the 2 year program

While I can respect the education those people have or are working towards, and its good, thats not the same as having a teaching license.
Locked Previous topicNext topic