My mom is saying I'm horrible for missing what might be her last Thanksgiving

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My mom has some mild health issues. Nothing crazy but she likes to use it as an excuse to guilt trip me.

My husband, kids, and I moved from the US over 10 years ago. Going back for Thanksgiving has never been a viable option because it is expensive and the kids have school. We do visit every year for Christmas.

My mom always bitches about us not going for Thanksgiving. Now she is using the "it might be my last one" excuse.

It is getting so annoying and making me not want to even want to go see her at all. She says I'm selfish but really she is the one being selfish.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Just tell her it might be your last day too. Everytime she brings it up tell her to stop with emotional manipulation and hang up. Every time she brings it up hang it up
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:42 am My mom has some mild health issues. Nothing crazy but she likes to use it as an excuse to guilt trip me.

My husband, kids, and I moved from the US over 10 years ago. Going back for Thanksgiving has never been a viable option because it is expensive and the kids have school. We do visit every year for Christmas.

My mom always bitches about us not going for Thanksgiving. Now she is using the "it might be my last one" excuse.

It is getting so annoying and making me not want to even want to go see her at all. She says I'm selfish but really she is the one being selfish.
Tell her thats sad but since she' a manipulative bitch, you won't be coming for Christmas this year either
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm just wondering how you feel about anon 3 calling your mom a bitch?
It doesn't really say anything about your mom, since 3 doesn't know her, but it is pretty indicative of the type of person 3 is, if you ask me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am I'm just wondering how you feel about anon 3 calling your mom a bitch?
It doesn't really say anything about your mom, since 3 doesn't know her, but it is pretty indicative of the type of person 3 is, if you ask me.

Any person who is crass enough to emotionally blackmail their family to do as they want is definitely a manipulative bitch. If mom wasn't being a manipulative bitch OP wouldn't have needed to post. So in short when you act like a manipulative bitch don't be offense when someone calls you out on being a manipulative bitch
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Same troll different post 🤷‍♀️
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:37 am
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am I'm just wondering how you feel about anon 3 calling your mom a bitch?

Any person who is crass enough to emotionally blackmail their family to do as they want is definitely a manipulative bitch. If mom wasn't being a manipulative bitch OP wouldn't have needed to post. So in short when you act like a manipulative bitch don't be offense when someone calls you out on being a manipulative bitch
My question was for the OP, anon 2.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am

I'll edit my post to call her a manipulative bitch too then
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:46 am
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am

I'll edit my post to call her a manipulative bitch too then
Whatever.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:42 am My mom has some mild health issues. Nothing crazy but she likes to use it as an excuse to guilt trip me.

Australia/NZ strikes again?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic