Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:27 pm Big shout out to anon6 for her amazing generosity! Thank you so much for showing such kindness to strangers this holiday season!!
Right back at ya!! The Christmas spirit has uplifted us both!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve never made a wishlist before but I think you just need to edit the address and add your fake name and it will show only the fake name. If you can change your name on your wishlist then also do that just in case 😊

Full disclosure: I’m going by things that I’ve heard second hand lol
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:37 pm
12skipafew wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm Your name is shown but not your address. I think you could put a fake name down for your list if you wanted to but you might want to double check that
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 pm What from our personal info can be seen? I had an ex stalk me in the past so I am always nervous to post name or address anywhere
Does just the name associated with the wish list show or also the name on the shipping address ? Thank you
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I wanted to tell anon 6 that i got the package today and I can't thank you enough. Now my daughter will have something under the tree so thanks again.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:19 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Some stuff coming your way. One of your high priority items says it's out of stock with unknown delivery date, but they'll email me when it ships. I'll update you when I get that email.

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019

Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Jogger, Gray/Gray/0OC, Small will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: not yet available
Thank you a million times over. You don't even know what this means and how much a thank you is not enough. My kids will be so excited to have them.
Got an update on the Fleece Joggers... says delivery expected December 12. So, yay, before Christmas!
Thank you so much
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:13 pm I wanted to tell anon 6 that i got the package today and I can't thank you enough. Now my daughter will have something under the tree so thanks again.
You're very welcome. Merry Christmas!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:53 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Thank you a million times over. You don't even know what this means and how much a thank you is not enough. My kids will be so excited to have them.
Got an update on the Fleece Joggers... says delivery expected December 12. So, yay, before Christmas!
Thank you so much
Very welcome. Merry Christmas!
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Moonskytiger wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am

looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
3 items coming your way!
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 9, 2019

Omgosh thank you so so very much! You and anon 1 have insured my kids have at least something under the tree
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Moonskytiger wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am

looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
3 items coming your way!
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 9, 2019
First package arrived today. Filled my heart with much joy. You're truly an amazing person and it is very appreciated.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anon 6 you are awesome!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I need a some help getting a couple of items for my son. I was able to get my daughters two gifts each with a gift that was given to me for my birthday. He is twelve years old . Thank you and Merry Christmas!
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/i ... _=wl_share
Locked Previous topicNext topic