Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 4

Unread post

miraclemom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 pm I'm a single mother struggling this year to get my daughter the 2 things she wants for Christmas this year. I was laid off just after Halloween this year cause the store I worked at out of the blue decided to close it's been open for years since I was a girl family dollar store. Wasn't a great job but I was getting by on the pay. I had plans to go black Friday shopping this year but that didn't happen cause unemployment check only goes so far. So household spending came to a dead hault. It's late in the month already Christmas is right around the corner and have nothing for her yet. It breaks my heart cause I'd like to at least get her one of the things she asked for. I hate asking people for help I'm not the kind of person. I believe that God will answers my prayers and my daughter will have a good Christmas.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1 ... _=wl_share

I know baby reborn dolls are cool, but 70 dollars for one toy is a lot to ask for from a stranger. She is little and I bet she'd like other baby dolls just the same. My nieces loved the Baby Alive dolls when they were younger. I always loved my Water Baby cause I could bring her in the tub.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:46 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:36 pm
miraclemom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 pm I'm a single mother struggling this year to get my daughter the 2 things she wants for Christmas this year. I was laid off just after Halloween this year cause the store I worked at out of the blue decided to close it's been open for years since I was a girl family dollar store. Wasn't a great job but I was getting by on the pay. I had plans to go black Friday shopping this year but that didn't happen cause unemployment check only goes so far. So household spending came to a dead hault. It's late in the month already Christmas is right around the corner and have nothing for her yet. It breaks my heart cause I'd like to at least get her one of the things she asked for. I hate asking people for help I'm not the kind of person. I believe that God will answers my prayers and my daughter will have a good Christmas.

Wow, good luck with this wish list. At least the other ones were reasonable requests
And she just joined 5 minutes ago and made this her first post. This post was going so well. Everyone has been sincere up till now. Shame.
IKR and check out that 67 doll and that 154.00 barbie house, F***ing ridiculous
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
tenor (9).gif
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It seems that a number of members are questioning your motives in posting this. So I’ll just ask directly - Are you in here mocking a post that was meant to help people that are struggling this holiday season?
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:19 pm I'm so happy for you!
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 pm

3 items coming your way
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 9, 2019
Oh my gosh, you are such an angel. I cannot thank you enough. My girls didnt think they would get the things on their list because they know how tight money has been. they will be so happy! I am in tears I am so grateful for you being our Christmas miracle. thank you so much.
Thank you! anon 6 has a heart of gold.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:46 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 pm

3 items coming your way
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 9, 2019
Oh my gosh, you are such an angel. I cannot thank you enough. My girls didnt think they would get the things on their list because they know how tight money has been. they will be so happy! I am in tears I am so grateful for you being our Christmas miracle. thank you so much.
Not a miracle, making other people happy just makes me happy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
We received the package and I am so incredibly thankful. This means so much to me. thank you again & Merry Christmas!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:18 pm We received the package and I am so incredibly thankful. This means so much to me. thank you again & Merry Christmas!
You're very welcome! Merry Christmas!
Anonymous 16

Unread post

I have been doing my best to try and come up with some money to get my daughter a few things for Christmas. Things just aren't going my way I had $110 saved and what happend the gas bill comes in the mail for a shut off notice. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of myself for posting this stuff. This holiday is really tough financially for my family. My husband lost his job a few months ago and I pick up extra shifts to pay the bills. We have one kid she is 5 and she has talked for months about all the toys she hopes Santa will bring her. We can’t afford more than a couple things for her. I’m so scared she'll wake up on Christmas morning and be disappointed.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 pm I have been doing my best to try and come up with some money to get my daughter a few things for Christmas. Things just aren't going my way I had $110 saved and what happend the gas bill comes in the mail for a shut off notice. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of myself for posting this stuff. This holiday is really tough financially for my family. My husband lost his job a few months ago and I pick up extra shifts to pay the bills. We have one kid she is 5 and she has talked for months about all the toys she hopes Santa will bring her. We can’t afford more than a couple things for her. I’m so scared she'll wake up on Christmas morning and be disappointed.

You need to add an address to your wish list or we can’t send items to you. You can hide the actual street address for privacy.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:49 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 pm I have been doing my best to try and come up with some money to get my daughter a few things for Christmas. Things just aren't going my way I had $110 saved and what happend the gas bill comes in the mail for a shut off notice. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of myself for posting this stuff. This holiday is really tough financially for my family. My husband lost his job a few months ago and I pick up extra shifts to pay the bills. We have one kid she is 5 and she has talked for months about all the toys she hopes Santa will bring her. We can’t afford more than a couple things for her. I’m so scared she'll wake up on Christmas morning and be disappointed.

You need to add an address to your wish list or we can’t send items to you. You can hide the actual street address for privacy.
She just joined today at 4:58.
Locked Previous topicNext topic