Food subscription boxes

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Which one do you use and why? I heard that Hello Fresh is life changing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I can't imagine being so lazy. It really isn't that hard to cook your own meals and it's cheaper.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

None. I plan my meals weekly.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:06 pm I can't imagine being so lazy. It really isn't that hard to cook your own meals and it's cheaper.
It’s not cheaper especially if you want to try new things. I have turmeric I bought for ONE recipe. Now we can try new things without buying all the ingredients I’ll never use again
And you have to cook all the food it’s not precooked
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:06 pm I can't imagine being so lazy. It really isn't that hard to cook your own meals and it's cheaper.
It’s not cheaper especially if you want to try new things. I have turmeric I bought for ONE recipe. Now we can try new things without buying all the ingredients I’ll never use again
It is cheaper. I dont spend nearly as much as they make you pay per person on any meals. If you go to a spice shop you get can smaller sizes to sample.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Its always anon 2. She should learn to vary her writing style. Most of her replies start with "I can't imagine."
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm
It is cheaper. I dont spend nearly as much as they make you pay per person on any meals. If you go to a spice shop you get can smaller sizes to sample.
I’m going to try it. It’s going to make my life easier I hate cooking and planning meals
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I don't. If I'm going to pay money to have someone buy the ingredients for a meal, prep it and provide the recipe then they might as well cook it for me too. And I've seen some of the menus these places offer. None of them sound the least bit appealing.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I tried one for a week. But i couldn't justify spending 10/person/meal.
Spices are expensive however, but spending $5 on a new spice is still cheaper than 10 per person per meal.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 pm Its always anon 2. She should learn to vary her writing style. Most of her replies start with "I can't imagine."
Yup. I can't imagine being so wrapped up in this website that I'm always anon 2 and always can't imagine something.
Lol, she's the most sheltered, closed minded, un-empathetic person on this board.
Locked Previous topicNext topic