What initially brought you to CM?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

And is that still why you visit MC? What do you enjoy the most about MC?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The stir. No. Entertainment, conversation, time suck lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Honestly? I was on dadsdivorce.com doing some research and one of the men was talking about how terrible the women were on cm.

I like the people here who are real, who aren't here to put other people down, and I like that I can toss out any random question and get people's thoughts on it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That's hysterical!

I initially went to that site because I was having a really difficult time with a particular situation in my life. I went there for the purpose of 1) to get advice from other step moms who may have been struggling with the same issue and 2) to spare those in my real life from having to constantly hear me complain about that particular problem.

I got a lot of great advice when I asked. Was called a troll in the middle of a lengthy topic. But that's ok. I got what I needed and more.

That site led me here. And here, I find great conversation and a lot of laughs!

I agree with you. I like the people who are real and don't have the need to constantly put others down. There are a lot of good people here. And a couple pot stirrers. But it's fun and not too often is it dull. :lol:
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:53 pm Honestly? I was on dadsdivorce.com doing some research and one of the men was talking about how terrible the women were on cm.

I like the people here who are real, who aren't here to put other people down, and I like that I can toss out any random question and get people's thoughts on it.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:42 pm And is that still why you visit MC? What do you enjoy the most about MC?
Attachments
f608b23977b674d05144505f21cf8488.jpg
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was pregnant and on strict bed rest so I had absolutely nothing to do except read, watch tv, knit and talk to you guys lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I enjoyed the stir, too! I'm mostly here for the entertainment, too. I like to also offer advice if I think I might have something good. I try to offer encouragement to others. Every now and then, I come across a member who just wants to be a smart aleck. And those, I'm usually able to ignore. :lol:
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:52 pm The stir. No. Entertainment, conversation, time suck lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LMAO. Hooked me, too! :lol:
Sassy762 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:42 pm And is that still why you visit MC? What do you enjoy the most about MC?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A MySpace ad back when I was pregnant in 08. I ended up losing the pregnancy but didn’t forget about the site and came back in 2010 when I got pregnant with my oldest. :) Back in the day I liked a few games and the live chats. I also liked how the profile pages were like MySpace. 😂
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I started out on Club Mom and that turned into Cafemom. I think I saw Club Mom as an ad on a different website. I really can't remember.

Cafemom was pretty much just for entertainment and when MC and the Anon feature started, it got even better/worse, depending on how you look at it. People really made "names" for themselves, there were ongoing stories, infamous members and just general melee that made me laugh.
Locked Previous topicNext topic