He got a dose of reality today

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SO insisted on taking ds to his hair spot (supercuts) to get his hair cut. They both came home and ds here was untouched. He was told to wet ds hair and comb it straight before they can cut it. I kept telling SO that hair type makes a difference when it comes to stuff like that but he wouldn't take my word. SO is white and so are his older kids and they all have straight blondish hair but he chooses to be oblivious to the fact that ds isn't straight white. So we are leaving for Florida in 24 hours and ds looks like a wild child.

Do you agree that picking a stylist based on your hair type is best?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have never heard of that, ever. Even supercuts has water and combs. They could have wet it down or washed it.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

20190930_091316.jpg
Attachments
20191008_092722.jpg
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:08 pm I have never heard of that, ever. Even supercuts has water and combs. They could have wet it down or washed it.
That's what I was thinking but nope, they literally told him to go home and wet his hair and comb it before he brings him back
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why in the hell would they not have just done that themselves????
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 pm SO insisted on taking ds to his hair spot (supercuts) to get his hair cut. They both came home and ds here was untouched. He was told to wet ds hair and comb it straight before they can cut it. I kept telling SO that hair type makes a difference when it comes to stuff like that but he wouldn't take my word. SO is white and so are his older kids and they all have straight blondish hair but he chooses to be oblivious to the fact that ds isn't straight white. So we are leaving for Florida in 24 hours and ds looks like a wild child.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wasn't there but I'm assuming they were scared to touch his hair because it isn't the type that they are used to and was hoping he wouldn't return. If that is the case,
they won because I'm already looking for a different place. I had a feeling this would happen but SO insisted on taking him there.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 pm Why in the hell would they not have just done that themselves????
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 pm SO insisted on taking ds to his hair spot (supercuts) to get his hair cut. They both came home and ds here was untouched. He was told to wet ds hair and comb it straight before they can cut it. I kept telling SO that hair type makes a difference when it comes to stuff like that but he wouldn't take my word. SO is white and so are his older kids and they all have straight blondish hair but he chooses to be oblivious to the fact that ds isn't straight white. So we are leaving for Florida in 24 hours and ds looks like a wild child.

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

not sure why I'm anon here lol
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 pm I wasn't there but I'm assuming they were scared to touch his hair because it isn't the type that they are used to and was hoping he wouldn't return. If that is the case,
they won because I'm already looking for a different place. I had a feeling this would happen but SO insisted on taking him there.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 pm Why in the hell would they not have just done that themselves????

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Did they give any explanation for making this asinine request? Could it be that maybe your son was fussing and they just wanted your DH to settle him down a bit first? Regardless, what they did was odd. I'd be so curious about it that I couldn't help but to make an inquiry about it. Very odd.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 pm I wasn't there but I'm assuming they were scared to touch his hair because it isn't the type that they are used to and was hoping he wouldn't return. If that is the case,

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:09 pm 20190930_091316.jpg
He is adorable. I would leave his hair just the way it is.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

😂 your son could actually be my child based on his coloring, hair, and even the dimples. I’m white....you realize we have curly hair too, right? Mine isn’t that curly because it’s down to my butt, but it’s really curly.

I take my kids to a high end salon because barber shops and places like Supercuts just butcher their hair.
Locked Previous topicNext topic