It isnt my job to pick my step kids up from school

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There seems to be a lot of those around here...
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm Oh Yay, another Shitty stepmom sticking it to the whiney BM post where neither one can learn to F***ing co-parent like adults for the betterment of the kids.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:28 pm You do have enough common sense to realize that they should not remain in school with a fever, or if they are sick, right?
Please post where I said I think they should stay at school.
Please understand that I am not questioning what you posted. I am asking if you have enough common sense to realize that they should not remain in school with a fever, or if they are sick. Apparently the answer is, no you do not.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:28 pm You do have enough common sense to realize that they should not remain in school with a fever, or if they are sick, right?
Please post where I said I think they should stay at school.
Please understand that I am not questioning what you posted. I am asking if you have enough common sense to realize that they should not remain in school with a fever, or if they are sick. Apparently the answer is, no you do not.
If they have a fever they need to go home. That's different than if they just don't feel well. Either way BM needs to go pick them up.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:30 pm I don't want to be seen as my stepkid's Mom or anything like that. They have a Mom and I am not her. Therefore my duties are not Mom related. Only helping my partner related.
This is my situation as well. They have a great mom and it's not me. The only thing I would achieve by trying to insinuate myself into the mom role is create resentment and start fights. I don't want that.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Most women on here think step parent are ATM machines that are to bow down and do the bidding of the natural parents.
The children have parents already.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Sorry, but I think she is partly right. You chose to marry a man with children and are now a 2nd mom to them and that comes with responsibilities.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:03 am Sorry, but I think she is partly right. You chose to marry a man with children and are now a 2nd mom to them and that comes with responsibilities.
During her time the kids are her responsibility not mine.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

So tell your husband his children need him since they are nothing to do with you. You don't sound good saying you'd only help them to "help your partner". Of course with that attitude you don't get to complain when you don't get a way in anything to do with them including rules and discipline when they are visiting their dad. I have a feeling he's told his ex to call you anyway. I doubt she came up with this on her own.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:25 am So tell your husband his children need him since they are nothing to do with you. You don't sound good saying you'd only help them to "help your partner". Of course with that attitude you don't get to complain when you don't get a way in anything to do with them including rules and discipline when they are visiting their dad. I have a feeling he's told his ex to call you anyway. I doubt she came up with this on her own.
Where did I say that? On BMs time the kids are her responsibility. He has never told her to call me. He tells her to call him.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:51 am Most women on here think step parent are ATM machines that are to bow down and do the bidding of the natural parents.
The children have parents already.
No one thinks that. I know a lot of women who think the new wife, girlfriend, bed buddy, need to back off and not pretend to be anything to children who aren't theirs just because they are sleeping with the children's dad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic