It isnt my job to pick my step kids up from school

Anonymous 6

Unread post

The mom of my step kids never wanted me involved with any of that sort of thing...until she did. And if I couldn't do it, she'd say, "You only want to play mom when it's convenient for you." :twisted:
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I think it’s ridiculous she expects you to up and leave work whenever. She needs a better support system in place for stuff like this.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh Yay, another Shitty stepmom sticking it to the whiney BM post where neither one can learn to F***ing co-parent like adults for the betterment of the kids.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm Oh Yay, another Shitty stepmom sticking it to the whiney BM post where neither one can learn to F***ing co-parent like adults for the betterment of the kids.
Not leaving work so she doesn't have to go out of her way doesn't mean I am shitty. DH and BM co parent. That is between them.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:35 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm Oh Yay, another Shitty stepmom sticking it to the whiney BM post where neither one can learn to F***ing co-parent like adults for the betterment of the kids.
Not leaving work so she doesn't have to go out of her way doesn't mean I am shitty. DH and BM co parent. That is between them.
I'm sorry you're right it's another "Shitty Stepmom sticking it to shitty birthmom because neither one thinks it's their responsibility to parent and both are selfish twats" post.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

If she could wait until I was done work and I could do it, I would.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:12 pm BM always seems to call me when the kids need to be picked up early from school. I work very close to their school so I guess she thinks it is easier for me to get them. Yes I work closer but that doesn't mean I can just leave work to go get them.

DH had me pick them up during an actually emergency and I had no problem with that but that is different than them just running a fever or feeling sick.

BM told me she is "getting sick of this" and that I don't help out equally. She says if I want to be seen as one of their moms I need to step up to the plate. I don't agree with that. On her time it is her job to deal with the kids. If I had a day off I wouldn't mind but she wouldn't call me anyway because I wouldn't be close to them.

I kind of just want to tell her to go f**k herself but I would never do that.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:35 pm
I'm sorry you're right it's another "Shitty Stepmom sticking it to shitty birthmom because neither one thinks it's their responsibility to parent and both are selfish twats" post.
She's not their mom it isn't her responsibility
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would never ask my kids SM to do anything
Whatever she chooses to do has to do with my ex
Not me
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I never had problems taking Kiddo and Kidlet to school. Or picking them up for that matter. Maybe I'm just weird.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 pm I never had problems taking Kiddo and Kidlet to school. Or picking them up for that matter. Maybe I'm just weird.
Taking them too and from school is different than leaving working in the middle of the day to take them to BM
Locked Previous topicNext topic